Quick fix for yellow fogs? (zenki S14)

I was in CT today looking through their lighting guide books and noticed that for fog light application it said 88(?) - 98 H3 ST Sylvania Silverstars will work.

I have a '95 with those Busch League yellow foggers, but they even look yellow when they aren’t on, so will buying these turn my stockers to rockers…er…white light…

-W

those yellow foggers are very bush league. IMO
I may have some good ones.

DMIS

This hasn’t answered my question…jerk. :wink:

die then

I think yellow fogs are PIMP. dont bother with white.

hhmm. The yellow makes my car look like a hyundai at night. Not what I call pimp.

^^ Ditto, I put yellow bulbs in my Kouki whites. Now I just need to find those damned brackets.

Anyone?

Good god, not you too!!

hhmm. The yellow makes my car look like a hyundai at night. Not what I call pimp.[/quote]

more like a lexus.

im running HIDs with the yellow fogs. i gaurantee u no hyundai looks like that.

hhmm. The yellow makes my car look like a hyundai at night. Not what I call pimp.[/quote]

more like a lexus.

im running HIDs with the yellow fogs. i gaurantee u no hyundai looks like that.[/quote]

I think it’s the hyundai accent that has those big round yellow fogs. Man I hate those.

Yeah, yours are nice and small and round. Very Nice!

There is no way that you can change the colour of the stock Zenki fogs without doing some kind of lense change (which I dont know what you would use). They are coloured yellow and will cause any white lights (such as the standard H3’s that come in them) to become yellow light. Even though you may not care yellow light is better for seeing contours in road surfaces then white.

Bah, then yellow they stay.