quick question?

nyone ever hear of a crew called ballz deep racing? long story short, guy in this crew, drives a ricey civic, by the name of bob, treated a good female friend of mine like total shit…anyone know this guy? lurpy looking motherfucker, with a stupid lebret piercing, comes off like a total douchebag? or anyone in the north hills/cranberry/wexford area know the car or the crew???

discuss…

:greddy: = this guy

I have heard of that group but never seen them around.

:dunno:

wasnt the camaro with 20" chrome wheels at flashlights a member of balls deep racing?

I believe so. Didn’t see a Civic, though.

:rolleyes: :slap:

x2 thats terible. 18s max on a fbod

who fucking cares… fattydick is friends with shalerbitch… so obviously none of us give a fuck about his threads.

/thread

hahaha! I spotted that turd yesterday on my way to work. At least he took the yellow stickers off but the wing still strikes fear in the hearts of many men.

Anyone that refers to themselves as “Balls Deep” then adds “Racing” to that has got to be completely retarded or extremely gay. :gives: /story

:rolleyes:

aww…you’re just jealous…besides, the name’s fatty, or mike, pal…only the ladies are allowed to call me fattydick… :nono:

you know, the problem with pittspeed is you ALWAYS get at least one asshole that has to go be a drama-bitch like this… I hope someone shits in a sock and throws it at you…

the problem with pittspeed is stupid ass noobs that have no fucking input but highschool level drama… diaf

noob? oh no…someone called me a noob because i barely reply to posts :ugh2: …did you see my join date? sorry some of us have jobs/lives/other things that involve non-computer related activities and choose not to live vicariously (uh oh, thats a big word…lots of syllables for you there, shit-for-brains) through others on the internet. i’ve been on this board for quite a while now; just choose to respond to things either very rarely or by just picking up the phone and calling someone. sorry i dont fit into your little 18zillion posts club…

STFU n00b

you’re lame as fuck

try again.

if you’ve read a forum daily for more than a year, when do you stop being a noob?

btw, my mother died in a fire… :ban: sonny for bringing family into this

you said your mother not I… i actually suggested that YOU die in a fire… so if you go and die in a fire… i’ll ban myself for 3 days… k?

btw you’ll never stop being a noob.

:rofl:

great post :bowrofl:

good…i’d rather not be in your little drama club…

note:you started drama in the first place…isnt that a bannable offense?

i’m sure at least someone on this forum would like to be without hearing your worthless ramble and cut and paste post gazette stories for a while…

no i wasn’t jackoff… you’re the one that made a thread about me.

i bet people would like me not to post… would you like me to conduct a poll?

X4568714418742148425152