Quick video from NJMP last weekend (chumpcar)

My radio was down and we were just about out of fuel so I was doing some weird driving… Not the most entertaining, but it’s the only real footage I have for now. I was running 1:23 at best and more like 1:25 on average.

Looks like a lot of fun communicating the fuel issue. I love that track, got my comp. license there and still need to get back sometime. Keep the videos coming!

P.S.
You drive with you hand on the shifter too much.

It’s my “tell” that I’m cruising when I don’t bother to take my hand off :slight_smile:

The fuel communicating worked, but then again I wasn’t coming in until I saw they all had fire suits on with visors down.

I’ve seen you drive before, I’m just giving you a hard time. :wink:

I love seeing in car videos, helps me learn different lines and it’s pretty entertaining.

Lightning Clap is my favorite, blind corners and fast. Came up too soon after the long winter for us to get ready for it.

We’re going to Thunder Bolt next weekend.

If the car survives we’ll see if we can do a late entry for the Glen.

nice… If we don’t get our second car built we might have an entry spot we can sell to you.

Cool stuff :tup:

Looks good. We just got back from a disastrous lemons weekend running Thunderbolt. I definitely liked the lightning shlong much better (look at the track map upside down if you don’t know what I mean, then laugh, and never call corners the same.

are the tracks we race at look like penis somehow… the glen is no better