quik vs grindpunk

well, seems easy enough to me. dont want to race people, so off this section then. whitey or brian, please delete him. ill gladly let him back in when he decides he can race imports/compacts whatever. nothing personal. just weeding out the bullshit.

ever since pinks the head has swoen and the only cars “GREAT” enough to run quik must be made of gold,be made in bowling green kentucky,run 11 sec’s in the 1/4,be in a fire suit and helmit,happen on the second tuesday of the month at exacty 12:38.36 secs,temp must be 68 degrees with 79% humidity on a road not known by more than 5 peope,be smooth as his babys ass,must have a pink shirt on with kaki pants and boxer briefs and must be sponsored by ateast 5 reputable international companys:hsugh: Waht happened to u quik? U used to run for the fun of it a the time and set shit up and ever since u started to hang around jj’s and build that 11’sec:stick: truck and ran the pinks “auto” car ur fucking head has gotten huge…FYI…ur not god…just a white boy living a wet dream…get real and go run that truck off a cliff…

done

your right in your post by many reasons. and realizing i just got my DL back a few months ago. i would like to keep it for awhile. yes i used to setup races and etc. just no me any more, maybe if we can find a real spot then maybe.

so if this is my last post in here so be it…take it easy

no hard feelings

as for the pinks car being an auto, not to many ppl know how to race a built auto and put a stick in it. im no stranger to a stick car

i was out logging the car again cause they said it was having a few issues after a few mods were done to it. and if for some reason there was races from not a true dead stop the SS is a faster ride then my truck. my truck is all lowend not topend like the SS

:owned: by yourself:embarassd

sorry, I just had to.

I HAVE NO PROBLEMS W/ U DUCKING A RACE BECAUSE YOUR TRUCK IS NOT READY. THATS UNDERSTANDABLE. HOWEVER, NO BACK PEDLLING B/C CAR IS AN IMPORT.

SORRY ABOUT THE CAPS TOO. AT WORK.

Run em or:ban: :stick:

according to everyone all my truck is able to muster is a 12.8 so thus why im thinking of going back to a bone stock 6.0. so i might as well just toss in the towel now cause my DD is slow and it doesnt make power cause it doesnt MPH.

its the ppl that own the imports. todays racers arent like yesterday’s racers.

when i bring my car home i will race grindpunk…we booth live in a similier area…hell if i loose that makes me want to get back to work on getting something faster next time

I remember you talking alot of shit on SteelcitySupra. Ironic Eh?

yeah. race him. i believe he has a 13 sec slip

:smiley:

why would i want to race him now? truck’s probably going back to stock very soon. cause we all know im a pussy, i cant drive and i cheat no matter what race i have ever won. i might own a truck that will be stock again but i would rather drive a truck then take pride in a econobox that i call a racecar or pride and joy

ah

:dunno:

:blah:

lol you must be glad the peon is down for 2 weeks for a new oil pump and main/rod bearings lol. im still having oil pump problems and could roast kirks car with the shit tune i have on the shit oil and fuel pump i have. i will run you once the car is back on the road. quik you had your chance you are a fuckin pussy i am callin you out once the car is done put it up or fuck off. sailor is callin you out for me and same with everyone else. i push my shit to the limit every time i drive it bring it.

didn’t you blow it about this time last year?

yes but i did a complete rebuild im just swappin out the bearings and oil pump

im going to stock, leave me alone and sorry to hear about the oil issues