quik vs grindpunk

y stock? becasue all u could muster out is a 12.8? o wait…i forgot about the tuning and so fourth…:ugh: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320: :1320:

cause im a pussy, and was told that since i didnt mph i dont have power. and was also told a truck is gay and shouldnt be fast. also was told that i cheated anything i won a race. so to not deal with alot of ppls mouths ill go stock and the fact that any person can drive an Auto

but on the mph thing…how about a dodge ram that goes 12.2 at 105 does he have power? answer is yes when he makes 6xx hp and 16xx tq at the wheels
also how about a LT1 that went 11.06 @ 111mph does he have HP? yes

mph isnt always a determination of power, but in boosted applications its what ppl go off

wo wo wo wo wo here now quik…u know,u brought 95% of this upon urself bud,u talked a big game and ur head got big…yes but the truck is nice,nobody ever said it wasn,t. It’s a 12 sec truck,plain and simple,but u got called man and like i stated b4 instead of it being a callout and one simply awnser…YES! U made it into a typical quik thread and typical excuses from u,now everybody knows ur going to make an excuse and it’s tiring man,y not just run the fucking truck,quit being a bitch and forget about sponsorship and all ur shitty little excuses,run for fun becasue in the end thats all it’s about on here…FUN!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: yep ill sure do it after devon says so. i said leave me alone im going stock…12s truck remember i cheated to get there any slip or anything i ran was cheated or somehow faked. truck isnt nice remember its domestic rice and 1.79 is dead hooking and no way to 60’ bette then that

I DON,T BELEIVE I EVER SAID ANYTHING ABOUT FAKE,CHEATING OR DOMESTIC RICE ASSHOLE. I WAS SIMPLY TELLING U THAT SHIT AND NOT BEING A DICK ABOUT IT FOR ONCE AND U THROW IT BACK IN MY FACE,SO ALL BETS ARE OFF AND U SHOULD JUST LEAVE THIS THREAD AND THIS PART OF PS 4EVER.

guilty conseuse??? i didnt say you, you just assumed:stick:

as for leavin sorry take a lookwho tried to set up alot of races for this thread then look who hasnt. some ppl shouldnt be in here…:cough:

ya u know everybody and everything:ugh2:

:cough:like people who get called out and don’t run:cough:

haha funny little boy, i said im going back to stock. so no more of this shit

and getting called out by a neon…yay what a challenge. now if it was something actually worth while. then i probably would of but now im going to stock in next few days no reason to worry about them rides.

i mean lets think about this a shitbox neon and modding that…that puts you in the lines of the ole great one Slowshelby. doesnt really make things worth while. also modding a motor that never had any real intention of being powerful isnt a good idea either

when i go to stock ill just probably start kayaking or some shit like that

like i said everyone can vouch for me and how fast the car actually is. all i have to say about 2 things is never refer me to slowshelby ever. he is an idiot with a 2.4 valve cover that doesnt know anything at all. and look at honda guys they can produce power on motors thats not suppose to. i figured out my problem so bite me

how can they vouch for you on how fast yoru car is without a slip? mph dont mean squat. roll racing doesnt matter either

and yes i compared you to him, you both have neons and both modifed them so youre both the same. if its not a skittle then why waste time on a neon? and thats different its a honda for osme damm reason those motors take it. dodge hasnt ever built a motor that hasnt had issues recently. even the praise Hemi is garabage

you know what else is funny besides ^^^^^^^^^^ you called me out and now yoru car is broke… now why would i even ever consider racing you if your motor cant hold together? and you also called me out when i wasnt fully done with my setup. now your broke and have issues so wouldnt be ironic for you to be called out? but see i dont have any desire to race you, so that wont happen from me.

also remember FNF 1 is long over, makes you think how much longer some imports will actually be modded

what the hell does a slip have to do with a streetrace?

butt out, a slip means alot just like MPH means you have power

see if you have high mph that means you have power. see it doesnt matter you cover a distance faster then another person cause your mph was low and you have no power so that means your slow.
unless you high mph your not fast

so without a slip how can he claim his status? i mean without any way of knowing his MPH theres no way to tell if he has power or not

dam,i treid to remove,why is he still in here!:doh:

uh huh…:kekegay:

nope. and a slip doesnt mean shit for a street race. Maybe PRP will let you borrow thier tree too if this ever goes down. and thier anouncer

you realise yet, its a turbo neon?

yup,he does & if loses he wont here the end of it,just like with cheeks!

I’m so glad i dont have a decent fast car :rofl: way too much bullshit

sorry chad but MPH means everything, so in order to know what he MPHs at he needs a slip. since MPH means power

and why are you even in this thread? youre not even a racer. i have shit more times this week then you have raced your car since ive known you.
o wait it goes along with your mod powers that you dont even use

why did build a neon you ask just like you building a siverado sleeper style. i love raping skittles in a bone stock looking dodge fucking neon. maybe most people dont like looking fast. im sorry i rather have more go than show or be in a fuckin skittle community where everyone thinks they know everything. let me ask you this faggot, since you know EVERYTHING!, if the neon was never created would there be a skittle. so fuck off you fuckin dick and if someone calls you out better be able to back it up. i have a oil pump problem due to a non crank dampener i have a full underdrive pully with no dampening ability so the crank driven oil pump is the last thing that takes the abuse causing it to shatter. the motor is built right i called you out 1 to many times to get multiple excuses. i have enough power to run with z28’s 300tt’s heavly modded dsm’s, modded evos, vw’s, vipers, so fuck off quik. you did the same shit to jp when he was on this board more but look at his car you will never have anything to actually compete with his car being a track slut/street car. oh well whatever makes you feel like GOD continue to do it. cuz i have just learned how much of a pussy you are