R!cers automotive items you hated the most

well first of all dammit…give respect where it deserves to be given…i HATE imports/ricers…but if its clean/fast…yeah ill give it props n respect it…its fast thats awesome… but you fucking going around saying on we lie we lie blah blah…yous should be the ones to talk…yous do it as well…no one is saying we beat you n yous suck…its your buddies telling yous that of course they are going to say that…ohhh wow u have a fast civic…there are a lot of cars you can beat…and im sure there are alot of cars that would beat you…so stfu…and id rather drive a slower v8 rear wheel drive over a turbo civic anyday…i dont want any of this bullshit that oh we act all buddy buddy…you mother f;ers do it do

ps. ever hear of power to weight ratio… a gutted turbo civ should be able to beat a 2 ton mustang or ls1 most of the time…so dont go saying how chevys n fords suck so much…believe me if a turbo ls1 or mustang got to ur weight…ud have to worry…some fox bodies can get really light n with turbos…you = distant mirror picture…

here is a video for you…v8 MUSTANG

so serisouly cut the shit…we all respect the fast cars u guys have…dont have to liek them…but we respect them…