R!cers automotive items you hated the most

can you?

oh yes, shark hoods, pink cavys and strobes on pickup trucks… rice at its finest

CF hoods on <200 hp cars, especially lightly colored ones.
oh and stickers with asian writing

I highly doubt that a GT mustang was the fastest thing on the streets 2 years ago… you just weren’t informed on where the fast cars were yet. Seeing that in early 04 i had a shitty non-vtec 2.0 with some minor head work in an integra beating the same GT’s. 2 + years ago a lot was goin on that you must not of known about. Kevin ( layzie) had his turbo GSR swap … dan (93-dxhatch) had the turbo type R swap… greg ( notch-DC5) had a turbo RSX… sean ( 94blackls) had the thrbo type R integra … john ( turbociv) had a 200+ NA WHP civic. bill ( mindless) was somewhere between his stock 72HP motor and the GSR swap 2 years ago. and then 2 other uncle bens guys that arent around here ( ian and aaron) both had civics that are faster then a mustang GT… and thats just people from west seneca.

if UBRF was still around i’d tell you to go check out the drama threads from back in the day when the hondas could never loose… then you V8 guys realized that NA=Never Ahead and started usin the boost option also…

QFT yea i pulled on this siqq mustang with my gsr swap but he started shit saying that he beat me afterwards o well.

A STOCK MUSTANG IS NOT FAST!!! EVER

i was kidding around :smiley: i was reffering to the daily races against Neons and dodge stratus’ with fart cans… I remember when we raced Bill when u were NA, you got beat by that stock GT :gotme:… then we got pulled over by the PoPo haha

see for a minute i thought you were talking about yourself but when there was a lack of shopping cart wing i realized you weren’t.

that was you!!! i was shotgun in bills car… i clearly remember bill AND sean beating you… then i think you did something sweet like pass both of them in the turning lane. The cop said something funny about you not being able to drive past 9 and he’s gunna have your mom come get the car…

this is IF you were the silver mustang that TRIED to race them on union and got pulled over just past east and west.

no it was deff on the 400 and i was 18 at the time, and i deff beat bill and there was another car that pulled on me tho, i think it was green… must have been someone else

and the car was in my name and i havent lived with my parents since i was like 17 lol

ahh that was a different kid then… it was funny as hell. the cops came up and the guy in the stang was trying to pretend he wasnt involved in the racing… cops said shut up or ill have your mom drive that car home.

the only green car i can think of that would ride with bill is kyle… and he had my old motor set up in his civic

I had an Integra when I was in highschool back in 99, it had clears and and exhaust.

Then I bought an EG and had the second Swapped Hatch in WNY, then biters like Layzie, Toda, MrSmith, Kingsario jumped on the bandwagon :touchy:

i know another kid that had a silver GT from OP that was a year younger than me, it was actually his mom’s car it was a 2003… might have been him, the only time i ever raced on Union was against that purple Z28 that was cammed and against chris’s old Lt1 and i got spanked by both, but that was like 2 summers ago too… these days its a different story, but i still wont fock with Bill :smiley:

I really dont mind neon lights if they are tucked correctly or under the dash. But aluminum wings, ENTIRE DOOR/PANEL DECALS, Spinners, altezzas, fmic intakes lol, painted interior trim peices, ebay led mirrors, green dash gauges, aluminum floors mats, pvc wings/cages, GTR stickers, and GOD DAMN CARBON FIBER WINDOW TINT WTF IS THAT?

Dude are you fucking kidding me i pulled you mike pulled you why do you always try to act like you have a fast car its slow. You have never ran a faster time then me at the track you have never pulled me on the street. I will personally pull you in any car you have and any of your friends. You are all slow and talk like your sweet, cut the shit. So fucking annoying your the biggest ricer i have ever seen everyone knows it. So please next time you see me don’t come up and act all buddy buddy and then talk shit. Go jerk off to your v8s with your buddies and try to build something respectable that might have a chance of beating my little 4 banger.

O and the thing i hate most about ricers is when they say there going to s/c there stangs and post pics of it but never actually have it done thats the worst.

dude, wtf is ur problem? you were NA back then wernt you? maybe u have me confused with someone else or something. I sold that mustang a while back and bought a Ls1 trans am, im nto trying to start shit with you or anything, but i remember what happened, i was still HS so it must have been 3 or 4 years ago. I havent raced you since, never ran you with the turbo, never said i was faster than you or anything in your current form, fastest my mustang ever ran was a 13.48@ 101 at NYIRP this past summer before i sold it, so i know it your car would whoop the stang, i have seen you run and i know your car is fast. I never said the mustang was fast, it was a 2v mustang, nothing more. All i know is that night on the 400, i raced a white hatch and on the way down to transit we went at it and it wasnt in front of me… on the way back to union i went at it with that other car, it pulled on me and thats when we got pulled over. I dont remember it all that well because like i said it was a long time ago. I had always planned on doing a SC on the mustang but scrapped the idea a long time ago, i knew i wanted an LS1 so i bought one. The LS1 has a bit over 400 rwhp as it currently sits, which is a nice start. I have a house and school bills to pay so i cant afford to build a supercar at this point in my life. I dont know why your getting all pissed, its just cars man, dont take shit so seriously.

:picard:

fuck, they let you back in?

Ahh well

Yea buddy you ran 2 white hatches one was mine and one was mikes i pulled on you a hand full of times and then on the way back you and mike raced in front of a cop like dumbasses and you got bitched at by the cop. Then you went around saying that us ricers got tickets and you didn’t because you have a mustang. So again you never pulled me you never will pull me leave it at that. And yea i was na so was mike and you got beat by both of us. So quit with the american muscle being so sweet its fucking annoying.

hahahhaahahaa where did you find that picture sean?