R/T > OLD SKOOL

So last night we met up at mighty for the fast @ furious meet and on the way out to the thruway im sittin at a light on road z with a few board members behind me, all 4cyl’s and i hear a pissed off v8 with a sick cam, i look over and it was a white faimont or fairlane or something like that, 88conquestsi or 00white s10 knew what it was. So anyways hes inchin up and im like ohhh shit im done, v8, chrome drag wheels, a cam,and loud exhaust, so light goes green neither of us launch it, so i ride out 1st a little and then he hammers it and i follow, catch him by mid 2nd and by the time i chirp 3rd i had a good 2 cars on him LMAO. So i slow down to let one of the guys get in front of me cause i didnt exactly know where i was goin and he gets next to me again and blips it 3 times, so im like ok 1 more time as soon as i down shift into 2nd he takes off so i play catch up again and by the time i hit 70ish i had a good car on him again, i heart my neon LOL:headbang:

and :tup: to beckington nice kid and watchin him drum away in his car and harrass a girl in a cougar for about 5 min on the thruway was damn funny:biglol:

One could almost say it was an old school ricer. :slight_smile:

:bsflag: neons are slow and :gay: :gotme:

Im just playin you know i :heart: you :stuck_out_tongue:

way to know your freinds, neither of us have these names on the board

Its White00s10 and RedConquestTSi :rant:

And it was a Damn nice mid sixties Black Ford Falcon Sprint hardtop

LMAO, yeah its definitely a Ford Falcon, and my username is definitely RedConquestTSi.

The kill was great in person.

Justin

nice kill…