*R32 front end* Feeler or for trade

from the research i did they are not any narrower were it meets the door.

i want them for free bitches!!! lol send them joints 2 me i will put them on my s13

ill do 450

yeah research have you seen these up close i dont think so so from my research its narrower hahaha

wat? lol

the gtr fenders are pumped out some in the middle, not near the door. if u wana prove it, take a fender off yoiur 240…

See, I like that look, screams Mid 70’s 911 RSR to me. I wish someone made 944 widebody fenders with a slight slit like that.

BOO to skyline conversions on any s13,s14,civics! just boo damn you…BOOO either go real or go home

so if you bring in a skyline, dont register it, but drive it with a dealer plate, can you get in trouble?

http://www.stopthesealhunt.com/atf/cf/%7B1AE979E3-67B2-4AC0-A26D-17D11CF1EAB6%7D/S-04-10_clubbing_x.jpg
:bloated:

Mike, your mom has a “slight slit.”

on a civic ok, but on an s chassis who cares. you have a silvia front end on a 240sx, its not the real thing, go real or go home

this coming from a guy who has an s13 with a ca in it. and i had the car for 6 months i bet none of you have ever had the pleaser of driving a skyline or owning it so go real or home

will this fit on my huffy?

gts is the 2wd version…since when could u buy 2wd skylines here?

unless youre trying to sell to someone who has an r32 already…then your logic doesnt make sense tell them to go real or go home…but buy your skyline stuff for their 240s…