r32 gtr diff in s13?

i have an 89 240 and was planning on upgrading my diff to vlsd but my cousin has his diff from his r32 gtr from when he crashed it. does anybody know if the gtr diff will bolt up to the s13(he has the axles as well) without major modifications? i was researching it and found that people have swapped the diff from an r32 gts-t (bolts right up) but nothing about the gtr? anybody ever hear of this being done or know anybody who has done it ?

gtr axles may not fit. they’re probably longer. i have gtst diff and axles and everything bolts up fine. also, gtr axles may have different splines than gtst.

i know they have different splines … the gtr ones are a bit more beefy but i have the spindles & hubs… do you know if the diff would bolt up tho?, or is that different then the gts-t one?

Hey dont mean to threadjack but im currently looking for an r32 gtr diff, mines starting to shudder on turns. Let me know if you decide to go with a gtst for your s13 it would go into good hands. Thanks alot man- Marc, 647 889 3991

importers have these in stock if no one here does.

This thread is also 3 years old, but kudos for actually searching