r32 hubs on s13?

does anybody know if r32 gtr hubs will bolt up to the s13 ? just wondering because i have all 4 spindles and don’t want to waste time/moneys and go to a shop and get the hubs pressed out if they wont fit anyways. thanks in advance guys cheers.

anybody ever hear of this being done without major modifications ? ive been searching forever it seems… and cant find anything about this? i guess ill just have to get s14 hubs…

300zx hubs…then u i believe u get 300zx rear struts/shocks…look it up though nd4boost has it done to his kouki

I have a spare front wheel bearing from s13…you could see if it will fit in the r32 hub. hubs usually come off fairly easy…just need to press/hammer out the bearing.

thanks for the reply i did find alot of the 300zx hubs working but i already have the gtr r32 hubs. i dont want to put the entire spindles on my car just the 5 lug hubs .

front hubs are easy to remove… and looking at the fsm so are the rear. do you have all the knuckle spindles too?

yeah my cousin totaled his gtr and just gave me the entire knuckles spindles and all because he couldn’t get the hubs out lol