rac92hatch is serving time..

Hahahahahaha this seriously made my whole day/night.

I would like to extend a HUGE thank you to iracegayhatchesbecauseihaveaids59858 for being a complete a total DIPSHIT.

On the other hand, I would expect that in a year or two, how ever long he is away, he will come back bragging about how his “convict” status has gotten him laid by the hottest girls in the country…

does that list still include his sister?!

wow this kid is really a dipshit

anthony, whats going on its matt
adam cohens frend that was an intern at E.W.
howve you been?

hahahahahahaha omfg if that would really go down like that… LOL

be assholes and say what you want i got thrown in the bbag for doing a favor for someone funny how you find out how many fake friends you go when something like this ges down but yea just got done serving my time assholes… learned my lesson to choose my friends wisely thanks again

also i still got the s10 buddy get your info straight pussy cool how youlike to talkshit behind my back…next time you flip a hatch near my house watch how fast ill show up to piss on you you fucking scumbag shoulda left you assholes there to deal with it yourself…i actually thought you were different dude fuck you.

fuck you come talk this shit to my face dude deadass your a fake ass person. if this was to happen to you id prolly be visiting you instead of bashing you on a forum ude awesome friend you are. o yea is this too SOON for you?:thumbup

LOL.

in before the epic-ness starts :slight_smile:

how the FUCK does that make since when…

Take control of your own actions you stupid fuck.

this is going to be awsome

Throwing pumpkins at peoples cars as a favor isnt a favor, its a setup. Youre a fucking moron and clearly nothing has changed with you.

:haha here we go again.

So did you get a new boyfriend when you were in jail?

You’re a fucking moron :rofl

keep it comin asshole ,did your uncle sarg trooper get to strip search ya ? we all know ya liked it as your into family fuckin

:lol no wonder he came in here so butthurt

Ohh fucking yes…

Look kid. You are a complete idiot. People all over the united states knows your name, real name by the way. Look at your legacy thread in EPIC section… you will see it was kindly spread all over the world by us. Because of your idiotic action and choices in your pitiful life sofar you dug your self a hole deeper than Failvis at this point. Travis wasn’t even arrested that I know of.

Dude you got put away for how long, for throwing a fucking pumpkin. That has about -1210312 “street cred” lol What did you tell all the thugs in jail you did because I am sure if you said I got put away for throwing a pumpkin, your pants would be around your ankles and a big black dick would be up your ass.

Please do us all a favor, stop disgracing this site and just get the fuck out of here.

I do find it fuckin funny how the first thing you do when you get released, is you signed on to Shift! ahahahaha

PS, mods please prepare to move this to EPIC as well!