Keg and eggs music video

youtu.be/Qf3KswgF9Xw

The Albany police are now doing all these song and dance to “crack down” and investigate on the riot ONLY because it got viral and the whole world knows about it.

Going door to door to investigate, ya da ya da is all nothing more than PR at this point.

thats fine with me. As long as those little scumbags get whats coming to them. I hope they all go to jail and get their asses raped by big bubba

They won’t do jailtime unless they’re already a wanted felon. At most, they’ll be convicted of a misdemeanor and have to pay restitution for damages.

when i saw the rsx with the missing bumper i lost it. FUCK THESE SCUMBAGS! faggot fucking wanna be irish fucking cock suckers.

I know but unfortunately I think jailtime is the only thing that will actually get through to them. A slap on the wrist isn’t going to do shit. They committed a felony and should be charged as such. But that will never happen.

Now this is where I shoulda been!

I checked my Email Today, @ HVCC they sent one to all the schools in the area With the Vids and Froze PICS Of the people they want to arrest. Then asked us to tell who they are lol. Those kids are fucked.

Lol I thought the same thing

damn what a bunch of pieces of shit. If those were my cars Id say it would be a justifiable homicide.

Eggs make people so violent, I blame the parents.

blame Canada

Whatever happened to harassing girls to just show their tits? Seriously, I’d rather see chicks boobs then break my hand punching some car.

I lived in Daytona Beach for 5 years, I lived through countless Bike weeks and Spring Breaks. All I saw was boobies, there was no destruction of property (for the most part), no riots or stupid shit like this.

this is our future. hows thats sound?

You make it sound like this is the first time a riot involving a younger crowd has EVER happened.

:crazy

Kids these days are serious faggots, wearing their girlfriends jeans and having hair long enough to tie back. I blame it on their parents not beating the shit out of them when they were children like my parents did to me. One wack with the leg off a kitchen table and you made sure to not do stupid shit for a month