Race From last night... Crazyz250 vs a "stock" srt 4

When your buddy starts modding his Redline you gotta race him.
I was riding around in that thing with him last night and we ROLLED OUT on cazwrx’s WRX:rofl in the BONE STOCK Ion Redline!

lol!

I drove the Redline, it felt slow compared to mine obviously but the power came on very linear. And it felt strong for a stock LSJ that is for sure.

I didn’t know you were with them, I called him after I was done beatin it around the house and he didnt pick up. Called chris, no answer. Texts, nothing. So I went to Siena and drank :lol

Yeah it did feel pretty strong for a stock car.
Him and George were there pretty much all night…Raucci left at like 11 and so did Rivette and Joe

When is anyone gonna be ready to race the 996? =)

Next weekend then. I’ve been itching to run some people ever since I got my stage 3 shit on and supporting mods. I really want to wait for it to stay above freezing so I can switch out my coolant for water+water wetter for lower IAT2’s, but oh well.

When I make about 300 more wheel HP :lol

im ready whenever you are.

cossey what do people run in the 1/4 with similar setups to you?

I just noticed in the video it says “HONA” prelude. haha

Roll or dig? I’d do both against you prolly.

VERY low 11’s, VERY high 10’s. If Nick’s dynolicious program is close to accurate, it said I trapped 131mph. I dunno if Drew plans on trapping mid 120’s or higher.

dammnnnn. you said you’re going to run her at the valley at some point this year, right?

cossey be careful on the northway, thats all im going to say about that on here.

:shifty

Yea.

:rofl That was effing close the other night.

thanks… ill fix it…

:ahh

I heard

Werd. Just got the story. Looks like the racing will be postponed indefintely.

yeah i agree… we need a new spot… when does the track open?

thats a good run for the lude. Whats this i hear about chuck being 0-6? I go skiing on the weekend when he lost every race?

actually he’s 1-7 cause he walked you LOLOLOLOLOL