Race From last night... Crazyz250 vs a "stock" srt 4

From a roll. their would be no point in dig racing you…obviously

by no means do I expect to beat you. I just want to see how a cammed only F-body will stand against your Ruff 996…you do have a good deal of weight on me.

ross, track opens april 18th for saturdays, wed. T-n-T is May 6th.

what might this be ??? p/m me if ya dont wanna post it

Truth, he did beat me by one car.

I wanna run rossa4 here even if its at the track.

oh ya you told me that yesterday…

also… ill have a new link to the video in a few… i have to upload it again due to my spelling error.

what do you drive? my car is stock with a 2.5 inch turbo back… hopefully ill have a chip soon.

…before I put the downpipe in :rofl

You’d get rolled out on.

02 civic si with i/rh/e

ok… sounds good we will… new link for the video

:facepalm

Why do some people know already, no good.

Cossey, I was going to run you but I feared the wagon would pull you to shame.

Damn I heard I missed a good time last night

I heard the boxer rumble coming from your car, so I just put it in 6th and cruised. Some say I’m fearless. I’d call those people ‘liars.’

I think your car would trap low/mid 120’s if I had to make a guess.

dynolicious is pretty accurate, the S4 trapped like 119 last year according to it, and at the track it went 118.5

How much does this car weigh? I thought I heard 3700 with driver. If that is the case, then it’s gonna take 675-700 crank HP to get into the low 130’s. I was under the assumption that this car had less then that. Good example is the ZR1, it weighs around 3350 without driver and is trapping 131 bone stock, with 640 at the crank.

i found a link of a k24/16 setup, like his, with an off the shelf tune, with muffler/catted exhaust, it went 11.5 @ 127, running 1.1bar boost, i beleive hes hitting 1.3bar and has a custom tune. so high 120/low 130 shouldnt be out of the question

Cool, a 130 pass will prove that this car is making ~700 crank hp. I hope he runs it!!! For whatever reason, I thought this car was making closer to mid 500’s at the crank.

With just the R550, but with the new OEM MAF and new muffler deletes, the car dyno’d 415whp. Given the 550 kit is true to it’s name, it should have 550chp.
Using simple math:
550/100 = 415/x
x = 75%, so 25% is lost in drivetrain.

Using similar math with the numbers after the tune:
415/550 = 462/x
x = 612.29chp after the tune.

With the new injectors I still need to get and install, after another retune, I should be making in the 490-500whp range. That equates to around 660chp.