Race From last night... Crazyz250 vs a "stock" srt 4

That issue may be solved soon. Especially with the warmer weather coming.

I can have that made if you are SRS, lmao

:rofl

Lmao Adam needs some work

Shh, im tryin to make it look better for ya dummy! :lol:tongue

needs more slip. letting the clutch out too quick,.

You guys arent getting it lol…

It does wheel hop, and the reason for me saying it is that it will make it more “fair” for TOny from a dig b/c the car isnt going to just “out him”

I’m dead serious, just need to get some ideas flowing.

I’d feel like a douch +1 wearing that, I have some ideas however…

my car is pretty much useless from a dig, im always down to try tho.

Dig, street tires, no nitrous. That’s the only way I could find it to be fair. Even if I manage to win, I’d just consider it a good race, not a kill.

When I raced Nick’s S4, it’s always dead close until he shifts into 5th because my 4th gear is about 10-15mph longer so I pull on him then. We still do it multiple times out of good fun.

I’d like to see you roll on with a stock ZO6, both now and after your injectors/retune.

well my 360’s and nitto invos should be here in 2 weeks, i guess we will have to try then. My stock goodyears have cords hanging out of em and didnt hook well stock 470 rwhp now they really dont work.

Ill give you a dig and you give me a roll, i dont need nitrous either, all motor is fine.
p.s n/a w/ stock GY street tires i went a best off 11.4 pretty much the day i got the car back w/ the cam, no heads, no pulley and the stock clutch

Is your 580whp with or without nitrous?

with out

FML. Not gonna be good race at all for me lol.

its now 590 and yah, no juice!

what did you do last year on the motor only, high 120’s/low 130s?

yes sir! and w/ the juice it was 137

Cossey, you’d prolly lose to the majority of the decent matches. Not because of power perhaps, but that fact that your driving a porsche, and most of us are driving purpose built cars. Your not going to abuse the shit out of your car like we would. Not saying thats a bad thing at all, Its just common sense. I doubt I’d abuse the same caliber of car if I were in your shoes…