Raced at MIR Would cup, and got beat by a NA honda civic

I skipped over the ride down.

http://uverseonline.att.net/play/tv/show/workaholics/p/video/cc___mgid___cms___mvideo___comedycentral.com___398998

Nice job Johnny! I need to get to one of these natiOnal events

Have you ever said anything important or intelligent…

My good friend took 3rd in the 12.50 class with his Scion Xa

mindless,choda,38stang. you guys fit in any of the classes?

nice john, awesome work

Hardcore effort John, would luv to attend this next yr.

I think as my car sits now I’d try to run the 11.50 index on motor or 10.50 index on a 75-100 shot. I don’t think my car with the t56 can get to the 10.50 index on motor. I’m not sure abut the other classes

nothing headsup?

John, I took a look at the rules for each of the classes. There is a cubic inch cap for the Ford’s at 347 cubes for True Street, Super Street and Street Fighter. There is a backdoor way into those classes if you get your car to fit into a specific NMRA class such as “Hot Street” or “EFI Renegade”, I didn’t check to see what the rules are for those classes. The qualifying list for True Street had the #1 guy at a 9.26 , Super Street was a 8.83 and in Street Fighter it was an 8.31. Cars with over 400 cubes would get lumped into x275 or Outlaw by default. Basically Choda and Brian would have to build a 331 or 347 with a big turbo (SF), big supercharger (SS) or a big nitrous kit for SS and SF, and stay N/A for True Street. I’m not sure how hard it is to get an N/A 347 Ford to rip a low 9 at 2950lbs and you have to keep it EFI.

I don’t really fit into any classes. X275 if I change tires and went to a single turbo… I will most likely run 8.50 index or something like that.

As joel said, It doesn’t really seem like mine, or even choda’s car really fits into any class that’s not index. no way could choda or I do Outlaw or x275. So sadly I’d have to try index, but at least I’d be running all out to make the index, not slowing my car down lol

Hah, yeah, x275 vs hot rod is a 7 second class, and outlaw vs. extreme is a 6 second class!

I think i could get into true street any idea what kind of times those guys were running??

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 PM ----------

Never mind i think im about a half second to slow to do anything. Shit evans was in the 8s

ill stick to my heads up stomp your ass class.

my car would be very very good for a local DOT class but id rather keep my friends then try to win another championship.

When its a local thing its more about racing your buddies and having a good time not about cut throat like a national event where i wouldnt give a shit about the next guy.

And then he hit the wall at the top end of the track :frowning: He was the only True Street in the 8’s I believe, and it was only first round qualifying, then since he was out, the rest were in the 9’s.

I saw that almost looked like he cut the front left tire idk though

ya that or only had one side brake and it locked up or somthing