RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

where ? broadalbin? idk man, PM me.

no, actually, i bought the car off the second owner, with the lien on the title, which is from 16 years ago.
when the car blew up in amsterdam, i had to leave it there, and in 3 days someone took the intake, cd player(w/out faceplate?), and obviously attempted to steal it, but they failed breaking a flathead off in the keyhole, so i had to switch the ignition, rattle can is self explanitory, its btter then “team teal” i hate green and blue therefore i painted it black and it looks much better then it did originally and you know it.

you’re girlfriend couldnt find a yardstick lastnight to measure my dick so idk the exact measurement.
FYI-in that accident i smashed out 11 teeth and have porcelain replacements. and i scored a 2131 on my sat so no comment about the IQ.

the avalanche was a joint thing between me and my stepadad, long story short, front + rear end went didnt feel like fixin it, let the bank repo it…since we owed like 8k and couldnt even sell it for 8k as is
and i have the right to defend myself you assholes started the fire, all i wanted was 400 bucks for a good base for a b18 turbz build, and yea growin up wasnt the greatestthx for the hug, and yea didnt have a helmet on, i actually had supermoto wheels and rode the backroads by my dads house alot, i was practicing my wheelies, came down and a few of the front spokes gave way and i went over the handlebars. and my dad lives in a-dam mom in broadalbin, and MY garage is right off the amsterdam exit