RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

you expect to treat me like shit, neg rep me, bag on every for sale thread i make and expect me not to tell you to suck me easy? idc about this forum im not gunna cry if you ban me, go right ahead, im gunna go work on my car instead of sittin here n typin about it. you must feel special, having all those privelidges as a moderator, whoa, how about some real accomplishments.

well, that just earned you a - rep with the comment

“You have the worst cars on the forum. You are the new Addikted2whips, congrats”

OMG, UVE G2B KIDDING ME OH MY GOSH HOW AM I EVER GOING TO LIVE WITHOUT THE SHIFT518 FORUM???

How about you tell us about some of your real accomplishments? Judging from your posts, you sound like you must have accomplished something very worth talking about.

it’s harder than you think obv, ask Failvis.

anyone want to buy my gti?

nah man, just giving you warnings, following protocol. and my car runs great, no need to work on it :thumbup

i post in your threads, because you are out of your mind, and you have the mental capacity of a 9 year old it seems.

real accomplishments… hmm where to start. OEF/OIF Veteran, meritorious achievement awards, naval achievement medals, promoted to a fairly high rank for my given time in service. honorable discharge, nearly hold an associates degree and i never attended college a day in my life.

what have you done?

Might need to move this to Epic soon… :rofl

This guys a clown this needs to get moved to the epic section lol

Roger that.

how do you figure

congrats on your first epic thread, look forward to many more fun times with you rac92ghetto!

hahahahhahahahahahaha cool,

allright whos got the pineapple express around here ill take 2 and 1/2 oz’s for the shell, 2 if its some g0000d

Seriuosly burn that thing

funnay thread

adam do the smart thing and put a LS1 in that hatch…

wait no dont. A ls1 would snap that rusted POS in half and im pretty sure no one on here wants you to die.

wat

jeez thats two times a Vehicle forsale thread you made ended up getting moved!
Gotta Love it!

The only smart thing to do with that POS is take it to the crusher.

no body smokes weed? c’mon guys take ur 250-300 bucks, buy some weed and trade me lol