RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

cool im stranded at school lol FM blows

well my truck will be on main st. till 6 then ill be at the game

http://www.redchicken.com.au/4chan%20Pedo%20Bear.jpg

Those motherfuckers have GPS on me!! :lol

on u… they got radar and a camera following me just floating there!

NP man… Not to say I am an OG, or a god send to Shift… cause I am far from that lol. But there are some people here what go out of their way to be tools… and it fucks up the entire site for the rest of us.

but enough of this happy horse shit… its Friday biches! Wheres my beer!!!

speakin of which… i havnt met u yet… how old are u dude? I wont judge. lol

EDIT. NM reading your profile must be too hard for me… it said 19. Man I wish I was 19 again!

19/m/ny Three foot nine with a ten foot dick :rofl

WAIT WHAT where did the three foot nine shit come from?!?

EDIT… OHH I SEE U EDITED IT LOL CHEATER

joey-c yo… kid rock-devil without a cause

" yo yo yo im the j o e to the c yo call me joe c got more game than calico, im a freak dont call me sick, 3 foot 9 with a 10 foot dick"

ahhhhh man ,ya wanna throw hands with me ? if ya dont know im always ready to do this esp to little punk maggots like you .whenever ya wanna step up and look like 14 again let me know cause guess what buddy "whispers " i dont back down either cupcake

back to the SAT scores, i though they were only in multiples of ten, meaning that 2131 is impossible?

oh snap.

" Forward motion, whats all this civic commotion. My whips is hot as hell, dont know what yall is smokin. Tokin, higher, im hotter than fire. Put me in my place, ill be breakin your face, but wait, this way, lets do it all day, let race, lets pace, ill put you in your place. My civic, im livid, your car aint got shizit. You think dat ur great with ur big v 8, but let me tell you sumthin about the year two thousand eight. Rollin with my daddy in the chevy not the caddy. Took out a note, too bad I was broke. Broken, more like it, the chevy hit the levy. I called mr. banker, told him to taker. Then i found this place, shift five one eight. I posted up my shit, soon I was hit, they think their all the same when it comes to the game. Better than me, even though i left my brain. In the dirt, that right, on my moto bike. I hit that fuckin rock but like captain spock, my SAT shot higher than a flyer. So with that I give you, my afternoon desire. Put your shit away, before I have to say, anything more and put you on the floor. "

i think we haz a rap battle…

oh man

WAT?:ponder