RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

I have an honest question for you. You are chatting on an internet forum compromised 100% of people who DO NOT like you. Yet you say you don’t give a shit so here is my question.

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?!

Wow.

:banghead make him stop talking like that

nah uncle ted doesnt care, hes too busy arresting avatar violators !

:facepalm it wasnt a compliment

NO you are a liar , we dont believe a word you say, so dont worry :lol

if u involve cops, thats fine, you will get nowhere, if anything they will wind up arresting you are being stupid as FUCK

• 1 now he wants to take it all back

for being *

wat

http://www.casttv.com/video/pip9451/92-civic-vx-hatch-d15z1-3rd-gear-uphill-video

status ftw!!!1 :lol

LOL so easy to get to 100 LOL W T F

hahha

100 is SOOOO FASTTTTTTT

many cars on here do over that in the 1/8 let alone on a 2 mile stretch of road :excited

ok you guys REALLY ARE all winners lol peaCe im gunna go to class and actually do something with my life unlike you idiots. keep typing away, you might actually get something done…

i actually just got back from 2 classes at a very good school

tnx though have fun with your hoopy ass rides and sargent trooper cousin

dude that was a 1.5L d15z1 civic vx i hope your happy lmfao 3 years ago haha, and fuck you my uncle is a cop lol

and thats not a hoopty ass ride?

and i am happy, thanks!

not for a first car lmfao i paid 350 bux for it lol

Going to class has nothing to do with actually achieving. You need to do homework and study and all that. None of which you have time for since your so busy sexin MAD chicks…

Translation: My uncle, my D15z1 vx her citizens and the police, 3 lmfao lol my sex Kuenti 1.5L is a few years ago, appear

lol my chicks do my h/w for me lmfao

uncle ted doesnt give a SHIT about backing you up kid

mah first whip :excited

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff31/kramerbuccs24/Altima%20SE-R/9f7ad369.jpg

mah moniez, too

I miss my first whip. :frowning:

:facepalm

u got a real problem dog

U GOT NO CHICKS LOL

none, u aint even been laid dude

S T FU

awesome, spoiled little kid, ive been in your neighborhood before when i bought the rims off dkid15