RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

illya spits more G on girls than this fohawk can

he paid for the car himself… he sold it not to long ago, he was def making payments

You just summed up most of the questions I had regarding your intelligence. Now I know why you are as smart as a 10 year old. You have other people doing your work for you, therefore allowing your intelligence to hover in the same place since 1998.

:rofl

O…M…F…G… dude… stop… just stop. you are actually too stupid for your own good. i didnt think it was humanly possible but you’ve proven me wrong. you’ve fucked your sister, tried to pass off fucking several 18 yr old girls (and some possibly younger :shifty) and they’ve denied it vehemently. (look that word up.) you’ve threatened police action when there is no legal recourse… everything you’ve done has made you look more like a tool every step of the way. shutting your mouth would be your best course of action at this point. TRUST ME!

im not a “little kid”, im probably your age

oh and…

yeahhhhh. $7,500 downpayment at the age of 16 and $504/month payments after that.

I was ahead on payments when I traded it in for the MR2 4/23/09

thank you for playing :lol

your signature is too big, its in violation. so this is a public warning to resize it, or i will Remove it, and continue to remove it as i feel necessary

Trust me he goes.

:rofl

Oh, Travis.

TRUST THIS MAN

he knows !

not only that, but we can also make things disappear too :ninja

Checking in from SVTPerformance.com. Yes, this ass-hat’s douchebaggery has spread.

I’m willing to bet the only poon this kid has ever seen was his mom’s when he was squeezed through her nasty snatch.

spread the word brother! :lol

LOL

dude you SHOULD OF JUST SOLD THE CAR FOR 350 bucks god dammit !

Haha, nice!

this must go world wide… spread it to more furumzzz

hahaha glad you enjoyed it! stay tuned, it’s only getting better! :thumbup:thumbup

Posted on bimmerforums OffTopic.

ill put it up on some of my forumz if this starts to grow :lol

I posted on Layitlow Off Topic as well, this should be GOOD.

ahahahahhahaha +rep for you from the Nazi mod. :thumbup