RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

alright i guess im fuckin up then, i dont kno what else to say im not here to change what you guys are thinking but i appreciate it if u guys let me say some shit here and there without jumping around discrediting what i had to say…

OBVIOUSLY i got some common sense and i aint gonna pop on this thread, go against everyone on the forum just to back this dude up… fuck no

but i feel like some shit needs to be pointed out… THATS ALL

as for john, shut up was not nice… my bad… but yall steppin on my face sometimes im just tryin to talk for a second

and for the rap shit if thats how you feel you got it all wrong, go bring my rap up and show me some shit i said in any of my rap that i wasnt true to, dont play that game dude lol

The kid is a fool, as is everyone else who falls for his bullshit.

Now look at it like this as well, who says this kid isn’t still friends with the people that said he had problems and told them to go with it?

Alright I changed my mind actually after some thought. I am not going to stop with the shit. Here is why:

If he truly is all fucked up over this then he DOES NOT NEED TO SIGN IN TO READ IT. It’s not like whats being said in this forum is being broadcast to his puny little brain. So yea, if he doesn’t like what we have to say then don’t listen. Simple as that.

i hear ya both, thats why i said “maybe chill out for a bit” not “lock this thread and apoligize etc etc etc” ya know? if singh is right and this kid really has true mental problems not just some excuse or way out then i dunno

i could really give 2 fucks what happens. im sure hes finally realizing wat lying will get you, NOTHING. but some people will continue to do so until it bites them in the ass

heres the whole thing, i thought if i said something REAL, not joking around, that most of you who know me would actually give me the benefit of the doubt, when it comes to correct sources and checking shit out before jumping to conclusions,

i feel like alot of you dont trust me like that, and to see u all jump around, like smokin with that bs above…

comon man thats not wtf im saying why are u posting that?

its best i just stay out of this i thought i had the respect and benefit of doubt by now, but u guys dont know me well enough

haha alright Singh, calm down n!gga

QFT

im no mad about ya tellin me to shut up ,a little suprised ?yes i was but your what society calls "loosely i say this "normal not sayin ya havent gone threw stuff .but sick back and realize .this kid made his bed ,now he has to lay in it :thumbup

This thread is epic, no doubting that. But Ill be taking it easy on racetofuckmysister until we know whether or not he’s really retarded

Weed out the weak, weed out the weak…

Darwin put it pretty well.

:rofl

I am not even sure how to respond to the brief cliff notes.

Just how much weed is the car worth?

+1 thats all im trying to say.

well to find out if he has a mental problem will take weeks if not months and thats even if he goes to see a dr. and not tell us to fuck off or someone that wants to help him in any way shape or form

are you guys forgetting he said he fucked his sister??

god damn. A retard knows thats wrong.

99% of these disorders didn’t even exist a few years ago.

chronic compulsive reactive lying disorder… haha… pleaseee. We’ve all been through shit… I’m clinically depressed I guess… but I’ve never used that as an excuse for anything. Take responsibility and don’t be a douche bag and threaten to beat people up online and lie about innocent girls that want nothing to do with you. Loser

John has probably been through more shit than most and he can still manage to care for his kids, hate on Kramer and keep a steady job and not be a douche bag.

a joint …he wanted 2 oz,s of the pifffffffffff

maybe a bowl pack

well it could already have been established, i doubt hed go around bragging about it if he did

Ok, if you don’t want to be apart of it, take your sympathetic posts and remove yourself from the thread of bashing?

this is true, there is a few ways one could find out