RACEhatch ULTIMATE FAIL EPIC THREAD 5*

Holy fucking faggots you guy are goin Dr Phil on me here!! Kid tell a few lies, and acts like an idiot and all of a sudden he has issues and needs a free card? FUCK that, EVERYONE has issues, grow some balls, and shut it. If he was legally retarded, yes, THAT would be fucked up, but this isnt the case.

I also know a kid with lying disorders…

This is him
http://img10.imageshack.us/img10/3870/sponi.jpg

Gotta say, +1 lol

Did I really? Fuck I need to stop drinking

thank you adam

is this friend your talking about Travis??? LOLLL

A guy I work with had tea with Elvis and invented Lucky Charms and his family used to own half of Clifton Park.

shiattttt… soooo tempting. I’d bring over my laptop, all we would need is two hot naked bitches reading us all the funnies on shift :rofl

all of you who are completely discrediting mine and singhs posts have clearly no experience with mentally ill/handicapped people. im not talking just being an asshole or trying to fit in too much or something, but some real shit. im not saying he has anything for sure or that i regret fucking with him, but he’s really, truly, documented messed up in the head then thats a different matter

ya somewhere i dont feel like looking

edit: nvm i read it wrong my bad doooode

I havent seen anything to prove he 100% has a disorder other then lying about dumb shit and making threats,

fuck…I mean im Constantly speeding. You mean to tell me that If I get pulled over and I tell the officer Im sorry I have a disorder for speeding im free to go?? fuck no.

:facepalm im tryin to stay out this thread

no free card…

do wat the fuck you want with him and the thread

im only / was trying to point out something legitimate, NOT something i just came up with out my ass ok ?

for real you guys are making me mental at this point LOL :retardclap

EVEN AFTER u understand he has multiple mental issues then i am not telling u to pass out free cards, NO do wat the fucku want, keep bashing him, if your cool with that

word well its all good man, i really am not asking you to back off if u dont want to its all good with me

Not to mention he attacked people that tried to stand up for him.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS… SOOOOOOOOOO GLAD HE GOT BROUGHT UP

i know, thats why i said take a break. singh is talking to people and trying to figure stuff out and if it turns out that he is just a classic douchebag, nothing more, then keep the fail coming

:rofl @ PJB’s post

Oh here we go, you’ve dealt with tons and tons of mentally ill people firsthand right? :wierd
This kid is NOT A LEGALLY DOCUMENTED DANGER TO THEIR SELF AKA LEGALLY MENTALLY ILL.

Now all of a sudden youre a fucking psychologist? Cmon dude…

Use that number in the OP, or search for “Ogden” in the Yellow Pages in Broadalbin or wherever and ask his parents, detectives.

ok so save your speeches until you find out if hes mentally unstable.

Hello everyone, Im Kevin and I’m an alcoholic.