Radiator replacement

Could someone please provide VERY specific instructions on how to change the radiator in my 1993 Honda Civic. The replacement radiator has a fan on it, so I don’t have to take the rad and fan apart. I have new top and bottom hoses, with the clamps. I have looked in the engine bay, and had a mechanic show me how/what to do but I’m looking for step-by-step instructions and anything little that would break/affect the vehicle. Pictures would be ideal!!! I’m doing it tomorrow evening. There is a couple bucks in it for you if you want to help me, but it’s GOT to be done tomorrow cause my other car is on the fritz too.

is the car auto or stick?
make sure have right rad.

typically there is a 10mm bolt on top to take the rad out. if you have new hoses use a pair of pliers to squeeze the clamp together and slide them back a little. i have a hook tool to go under the hose to loosen it up. if you are replacing the hoses you can cut them with a razor if you want. once hoses disconnected pull the assembly out. install new hoses and reverse the disassembly process.

word of caution the 10mm bolt that holds rad in may break.

when I had a civic I had that thing in and out in 5 mins…

I’d think it would be pretty self explanatory,

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are not right. I am assured. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.

Before you buy new radiator, check what size of panel you need, take small tool sent which includes some sockets and screw drivers, there are 2 hoses which are attached to radiator, loosen the nuts with the help of screw driver, then you will have disconnect the wire and electrical connector attached to the radiator fan, so remove those bolts for removing the fan, then remove the lower hose, now you will see transmission cooler lines, remove them, Radiator is now ready to come out.