Civic Radiator Blew, help with repair or replace

On my way home from work when my 94 civics radiator cracked at the top to the left of the cap. The crack is very small but none the less fluid ofcourse was coming out. Is there something I can put over the crack and seal it back up? or do I just replace it? If I replace it wheres a good place to get a radiator? I can put it in myself

Russ

i would definately just get a new radiator

CXRacing makes pretty good radiators with slimfans for like 160$

i dont really know if autozone etc has radiators

same thing happened on my integra :frowning:

Ebay man, you can get a brand new rad for like 35$ shipped, ofcourse it takes time to ship, I doubt you want to wait it out.

I dont have any half rads I could sell, so my advice is to get a junkyard one and wait for new ebay replacement.

Im pretty sure i have a civic half rad and fan in great shape in the garage if your interested.

thanks guys

Mr T: price on the radiator and your location? Im calling around now so please let me know soon. Thanks

it was the easiest repair I ever did to my del sol, just buy a new rad… autozone/advancd/pepboys etc etc… have them for like 100 bucks

Ill sell you mine … 75$ ill drop off or meet up … pm me… its a 94 civic one

ACTUALLY MY MECHANIC FOUND ONE FOR $60
THANKS GUYS

If it is cheeper and depending on where you are located ill put mine in for $25 … so $100 bucks for it all

^thanks man, but i know how to put one in. my mechanic was just getting it for me.

if that doesnt work out ill sell you mine for 50$

This is your Radiator, this is your Radiator on drugs any questions.
Thanks for the advice guys
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/rugsr/0429090003.jpg

lol wtf

damn that thing is beattt