rally cross this saturday.

next rally cross race is this upcoming saturday. in addition to the normal classes, should have 3 rental cars ready. so come out to race. we have the 1st gen dsm n/a–provided i fix the brake line in time, a chevy z24, and possibly a 80’s fwd auto duster.

course will be long this time, with the uphill section being open.

Think a bone stock 92 Corolla would be worth driving out and racing? Just for kicks?

yes it would

yayyyyyyyy i got the day off and will be there, keep an i out for the number 547, you cant miss me

my name is mike btw

This should be a good one! Lets get a good turn-out.

What time is this going to go on…? If i get an air filter on the turbo i will bring the camo hatch out for something to do!!. I have some wedding reception as some point in the day…

ill try to make it down

joe why was there another kid with your hatch last friday at prp?

I was watching the game and he was going to the track. So I told him to take it to the track and try and break it.

looking to get there on Sat… but would need the “rental”… what else do I need? are there any loaner helmets?

I’d steal the 3 series to come out, but the tranny slips everytime you start moving from a standstill

0_0 ill be more then happy to take your car out anytime 0_0

8pm is start time. get there an hour early and be good to go.

you need to show up and have fun. that is it. loaner helmets are around. i bring 2 extra helmets to each race.

How much is it to run the renter car?

sweet, I’ll see if I can’t get there… anyone have a googleable address? I’m not real familiar with Smithton

http://www.smithtonhole.com/directions.html

Yea x2 sounds like this could be fun

Thanks, didn’t realize it was such a hike… but I’m 90% sure I’ll still be there…

$20 to run your own car and $35 to run the rental! See you guys there.

we should have 3 rentals for tomorrows race. all fwd cars–dsm, a duster, and a z24 caviler.

if you are renting, please try to come early. i will be there at 5. pits open at 6, but you can get in still. as the rentals are 1st come type of deal. as you will be sharing the car w/ other drivers. so we need to schedule the run order to allow people to swap etc.

and after stop at the filly which is a min away he he sure to be a great after party :slight_smile: nothing better then racing cars and seeing naked girls