Rally New York - Rockhill, NY April 21/22

http://www.rallynewyork.net/rnyusa2012.html

I’m not sure if I’m going down for this one. I’ve been to this even a bunch of times, always a good time.

Thanks for posting I had forgot all about this…I’m heading down Saturday, never been to a stage rally myself. Should be a good time :tbu

Ive always had a good time at these and this is the first one in years that I have to miss:banghead

no problem

volunteer!!
i did last year and it was the best of all my trips down.
got to wonder all around. take my truck down the trail. see some of the stages that only press pass gets to see

i got a press passes a few years, but then they started getting strict about credentials :lol

Went today and had a great time. The weather held out while we were there and we got good looks for about 5 stages. Got to watch them hustling in the service tents a couple times too. The access was pretty good, and the staff and race officials were helpful and reasonable in letting us get closer. Took a bunch of pics I’ll post up soon.

cool man. theyve always been good about spectator access. shouldve seen it 10 years ago, spectators had pretty much free reign