Ran Andy (300zx) and an 04 GTO

We ended up doing a 3 way first run was 25-120 second run was 20-120. i came out on top both runs, gto in second on both runs followed closely by andy’s 300zx. good runs guys and it was nice to finally run my car. :tup:

:tup: good run guys, The first run my A4 only downshifted to 2nd at like 25, good for about a whopping 2500 RPM :bloated:, I finally pulled ahead of andy at about 90 to 100 but psycho wasted me.

2nd run I manually moved the stick down to first, i jumped around 2-3 cars on andy off the start and held him off/possibly pulled one more car. I was a lot closer to the trans am on that run, a couple carlengths back.

Me and andy lined them up again for a 3rd run, but shifting manually I over-revved first gear and the rev limiter cut power fully so i shut down at like 35-40, he took off.
Good runs guys and all nice cars :tup:
andy on high boost vs. me with :tspry: should be fun too

:tup: sounds like some fun runs…I love listening to Fbody kill stories :slight_smile:

do u live on george urban?

andy as in woody? silver 300zx with black wheels

if so I ran him and he got me by about 1.5-2 car lenghts from 40 and 60 rolls :tup:

good runs

:tup:

now time to run some lt1’s

sounds like some good runs :slight_smile:

Nice runs. The blazer didn’t hold up very well…. But I saw both times. Good job :tup:

kinda pointless to run a car that i helped build and i know is a second faster than me…

I heard the blazer has mad good beeping skills :lol:

does that mean we get a couple pulls in now?

anything for you sweetits…

no, andy with the red tt / huge wing

i think i beat you by a little more than 2 cars though there mikey. well, from my point of view anyway. we can call it two if you’d like though. :slight_smile:

:tup: good times…

and i dont wanna hear any excuses about the 25 roll firs ttime around joe lol, i was in second too…and unlike you, i have lag to deal with

good times though, until you bounced off your rev limiter, that wasn’t a good sound…i saw you fall way back way fast, and thought you broke something…

let me know when you’re spraying, i should be boosting a bit more by then, i’d be up for a rematch…

and Pat, what do you have done besides exhaust? i thought those trans am’s all had the LT1, and i’ve already picked on a few lt1 f-bods with exhaust…so i dont know how you walked me like that…if you prefer to remain snky if there is any more done you can PM me…

well bud this isn’t the lt1 car anymore. this is a 99 ls1 trans am. and it has exhaust, lid, and a ported maf for it’s power mods. other mods are a 2 inch drop and lower rear control arms. i honestly wans’t expecting that either from the car, not that i will complain or anything. we could always blame the dr’s for not letting me spin…

:tup:

bet your ass that a rematch is in the making…lol

Yeah but does your second go to 80MPH :stuck_out_tongue: haha
As soon as i hit the limiter and heard that i cut out completely cause it sounded even worse inside the car. I guess by the time it compensated for me shifting the auto it was too late.
Its a shame that my car is that damn heavy that the same stock engine in another form walked me though

6spd>auto

as soon as rubber and the leaf booster go in i wanna rematch :wink:

:word:

good runs :tup:

when I had a shot at that gto it was skipping sideways into my lane so BLEEP that I backed off, haha… probably would’ve took me anyway