JDMjunkie > 93z24

Well me and paulo got some nice runs in tonight. We went from 3 roll races…the first 2 were 30mph 2nd gear rolls and the last one was from 40mph. Well the first 2 runs, he got me by about a car length in the beginning and i was slowly pulling pulling on him and we finished about even…i had maybe a fender on him?? (im sure he’ll chime in to verify if im correct lol) I kept hitting the rev limiter in 2nd but by the 3rd run i had it down. Well the last one from 40 he pulled on me right away but by the top of 2nd gear into 3rd i started pulling. I shut down at 120 and had about a 1 car to 1 and 1/2 on him. Anyway IKSHO89 got some vids from my car…so far im pleased with the stock cobalt ss…but i feel some mods coming shortly. Good runs Paulo, we deff have to go again!

-Anthony

heres the vid, only the one when anthony finnaly learned how to drive lol (its only a day old) but yeah allaround there where some good runs tonight.

heres the vid, only the one when anthony finally learned how to drive lol (its only a day old) but yeah all around there where some good runs tonight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NV29EbkniJA

did i pull more than a car on him the last run?? it looks like it but i really cant tell.

check the rearview, kinda loked like it maby not though

i just cant tell lol

you had at least 1.5 cars on me in the last run. which I expected since you were hitting more boost coming from 40 than 30.

and you can hear my car bogging going into 3rd. I need to work on this thing sometime lol.

good runs man, we’ll definitely do some more come spring time if I actually take my attention away from the bike for a while to work on the car. :tup:

wheres the mazda speed love kills lol

lol that wasnt even really a run…but yes i lost to a speed 6 :stuck_out_tongue: