ran the truck

i got a 14.7@97 spinnin of the line and spinnin another 200’ in second

then i ran a 14.3@100 with babyin it off the line and then granny shiftin 2nd

then i ran a 14.2@100 with babyin it off the line and spinin threw 2nd :frowning:

over all im happy with the trap speed and the time over all once a good rear gets in there i can easially run low 13’s

2002 silver was there runnin 11.90’s and 87T/A was there running 11.20’s

and my buddy with his CBR600 ran a 11.77@114mph.

over all had a good time and i missed the car that flipped on its roof and slid. there were about 2-3 breaks and they totalled about 1.5hours worth of dead time :frowning:

good day today… I ran a 13.47 @ 104 … 94 octane gas, street tires having tracking problems, about 17psi and no knock, good day for me as well

oh yeah and 22psi was there and he ran a 13.47 :tounge:

good job mac ! get a dam POSI !!! and 410’s :slight_smile:

how about the black 96 ws6 with flames???

good runs guys

congrats

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i got a 14.7@97 spinnin of the line and spinnin another 200’ in second

then i ran a 14.3@100 with babyin it off the line and then granny shiftin 2nd

then i ran a 14.2@100 with babyin it off the line and spinin threw 2nd :frowning:

over all im happy with the trap speed and the time over all once a good rear gets in there i can easially run low 13’s

2002 silver was there runnin 11.90’s and 87T/A was there running 11.20’s

and my buddy with his CBR600 ran a 11.77@114mph.

over all had a good time and i missed the car that flipped on its roof and slid. there were about 2-3 breaks and they totalled about 1.5hours worth of dead time :frowning:

What’s up. It sucks babyin it out of the hole but untill I get my 12 bolt it’ll have to do. Your truck will be like a totally new vehicle to you when you get 4.10’s and a posi. Are you racing on Sun. I’m going and so is 87_TA.

i will not be there on sunday. and…

Originally posted by Pewterss

1st run he ran a 13.6 and i was like WTF. then he ran agains 87 T/A and i was like " the 3rd gen is gonna destroy him"

but i was wrong. i think that the black w/ marble red flames went 11.90’s I know that it went 11’s but i cant remember how low. the paint job was fuckin Killer on it. it came in on a flat bed i know that.

Originally posted by flyinglow57
i will not be there on sunday. and…

1st run he ran a 13.6 and i was like WTF. then he ran agains 87 T/A and i was like " the 3rd gen is gonna destroy him"

but i was wrong. i think that the black w/ marble red flames went 11.90’s I know that it went 11’s but i cant remember how low. the paint job was fuckin Killer on it. it came in on a flat bed i know that.
thats denis,96t/als1 old car!!!its a 96 t/a with an ls1 auto 4k stall & ls1 hot cam kit!!!:smiley:

thats denis,96t/als1 old car!!!its a 96 t/a with an ls1 auto 4k stall & ls1 hot cam kit!!!:smiley:

it looks totally different with the red flames on it. damn nice and pretty fuckin fast also.

Good runs flyinglow!
That truck is hauling man! Wish you could haul me some traction in it.

Looking at my slips,
Not sure which one he is - either 11.96 @ 114 or 11.77 @ 116
I think he may have been the 11.77.
I really can’t remember, but I think I ran a mustang the later run if I recall, so he must be the earlier.

He almost beat me too, I tried comming out soft on converter to hook and was rewerded with a .830 light LOL.

sounds good mac…