random craigslist shit...

Sorry mr.picky…what are you Brett tonight, picking at every tiny little ass detail? It has a dent on the left front fender, which was popped out.

No, you just often define non-mint cars as MINT. Im not bustin balls by any means, but it aint a chariot! If i was brett id tell you your gas tank straps sucked lol

Sorry, it’s not MINT, but in good shape:thumbup

There ya go!:thumbup

whoa…srsly Trav!!! I’m not gonna pick to hard on this one but you gotta be smoking some good shit if you really think that 3300lb awd brick would have stood a chance at pacing a fully prepped JP E36 track car on hoho’s…364 SAE corrected AWHP or not. EJ’s Evo might put a good pace against him, but that car is uber more prepared in terms of track capability than the Sti was. Sorry.

this was a good one. sorry, had to bust…

My daily driver would dust you too, btw. You might give my truck a run for the money tho. Haaaiiiiii.

qft :rofl and I lol’ed

:haha:haha:haha

my my my, another failvis corrupted thread…in for the laffs

oh and i highly highly highly, and i emphasize the highly, doubt that your unburnt sti would have had any chance against jclarks m3…always good to dream tho

Seriously what did your STi have, a set of shocks and springs, and maybe upgraded swaybarz? :ohnoes:ohnoes:ohnoes :ahh :haha

Yo, my drag car will beat JClarks junk around the track

LOL

:rofl You dont see me makin stupid statements like “94GT is just mad that my car can beat him down a drag strip.”

As usual, open challenge to anyone that wants to come out and play on the track. We need more trash talkin’ old school competition out there.

http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h136/jclarksince86/1126081626a.jpg

:lol Qft

I know i aint taking you out, at least not with my straight line turd. i would love to actually get out on the track someday. I just watched the TDI cup on Speed and i have the itch to try it now lol

How about if you come out to the track I’ll go drag racing?

i have yet to see that. SHIT!

how was it?

lies!!!

TDI Cup ridiculous. They took a bunch of amateurs and sent them racing. The first half of the season they played bumper cars until the kids ran out of money, than the ones that could afford to keep racing starting playing nice. In the end there was some really good racing.

Deal!

I liked it, its all amatuer drivers…so ALOT of carnage. Its on Speed on demand(1074)

http://albany.craigslist.org/rvs/1020667583.html

Check out the heading and the spelling in this one :retardclap