random joke#3

A young man had just completed his weekend of fishing in the great lakes region. he leaves his campsite at a somewhat spirited pace and is more than doubling the posted 30mph speed limit. he quickly approaches the only bridge back into town. He clears the bridge and notices the all-too-familiar red and blues in his rearview mirror. he pulls over and gets his license and registration ready.
The officer approaches the window and after asking for license/reg. asks why he is in such a rush on such a beautiful day. the young man explains that he is on-call and that he had been called back into work. the officer then says, “oh, youre a doctor? what kind of medicine do you work in?” the young man explains,“well, i am used in surgeries where entry into the rectum is necessary. so my job is to stretch rectums from anywhere between 1 inch to 72 inches.”
the officer looks baffled and asks, “72 inches is 6 feet…what do you do with a 6 foot asshole?”
without thinking the young man replies, “you give him a fucking radar gun and stick him on the end of a bridge”

p.s. i am not responsible for the reprocussions if this is used during routine traffic stops.

:mamoru:

A

S

man i sukz at the intraweb.

not funny?:rx3:

The correct post would have been an “S”, now it’s totally ruined.

ROTFL