Irony?

I think sooo, i’m fucking hammered in jacksonville…and wel I was out last night at a raegee concert.and i saw a motorcycle cop.;.so I walked over to him and asked if I can see how he does radar/laser… he hands me the laser gun and says “have at it”

bamm… fucking catching dspeeders… It was a 25 mph zone andhe sayd he only goes after 35+. I only got people doing 19-23. :frowning:

I wish i got a picture…buyt yeah… cops down in flordia are soooo much more linleient than NYS cops…fuck yeagh and stealing wireless internet off our neightbors is sweet aswerll!
I think I mauy stay down here… I bet i;ll get alot of msart asses saying YES!

PS…Anyone who has a V1 or passport…it takes about 1-2 seconds to read a speed on the gun…light colored cars were about .5 seconds…and a black bmw took about 2 seconds… JUST AN FYI …So if u get a lzser alert…you can knock off a good 5 mph before he gets your speed…and the speed stays on the laszxer gun untill u press the button again…so if u want to see the gun…it will have th speed on it, i doubt he’ll show u tho.
oh yeah… 2 sgtory stripper poll at golds getalmans club.titrtays for days

Holy helllll. You must be having a good time in that armpit of a city.

FYE… i’ve been to eve3yrr city in the 3-4 hour radiusss…theya rea al r sweet nutbut jacksonvillee seems the least darkeest.

Dude, I’ve been totally fucking hammered before and NEVER had an issue typing. You okay there lil buddy?

Sounds like a grand time. See ya in the morning.XOXOXO

I wokeee up this mornign and swent to the beach and passed the fuck out in the sand…woke up went ofr a awswim in the ocean forgot its salty watyer and drank it…not cool… went back to seleep woke up tanner than a rican went and gort drun,k. i don’;t want ot go back to buffalo…and im;’ sure alot of people dont want be back therir either…haha i love taht i m on mypseed so late atnight… no pussyf or me tongiht… :frowning:

Quality thread…

It’ll be even better when homie reads this and posts sober.

So Quote him so he can’t change it

Speaking of ironic, I had that gay ass “Ironic” song by allanis moresette (i don’t care how to spell here name she sucks) in my head during my morning shower. Ironic, yea i really do think.

:suicide: I hate that fucking song

i <3 this thread

Nah, I don’t think it will be any different.

Running around on an alcohol drip out there are we? Sounds like a fun time.

Im on my way back from the keys as we speak… next stop palm beach, then stuart, then buffalo… eekkkkk

Im on the 7 mile bridge as we speak btw,

haha, is that the place that looks like a mansion? We took my buddy there for his stag party… Got him hammered and then all chipped in and got him a 200 lapdance

he made it 5 mins before he yacked all over the girl and got kicked out :lol:

JAX rules

you and darwin must be tight if you’re posting while on one wheel

danm man, we were planning on going to Ft lauderdale, and I know a girl down in West palm who i wanted to see but we always were too drunk todrive down there…

and a LOL to my thread… I don’t remember writing it…

OMG IB4NEGATIVEKARMA

the thing is, the whole song…actually is NOT ironic, when you look up the word by definition and how she uses it…lol

like 10,000 spoons and all you need is a knife…?

as much as i want to read the lyrics… (which i don’t at all) that seems pretty ironic to me.