Random Kitchen Cabinets

I need a couple of Base cabinets for use in my bar build. I am not super concerned with the size of them as long as they are not completely trashed.

Someone has to have remodeled their kitchen and has something sitting in the garage I hope.

Hey Mike, my fathers place usually has scratch and dent cabinets and appliances in their basement. I’ll find out tomorrow what they have.

:tup: I will also buy small refrigerators (like dorm ones) if he has any of those.

How soon are you looking to do this? I am doing a few kitchens in the next upcoming months (end of dec , jan i think) if they are in decent shape and not garbage looking ill let ya know (pending the customer doesn’t want them) You would just have to pick them up though.

I also have some in my garage i am thinking about taking out. You could just have those. I’ll get you a picture on saturday

I am putting epoxy on the back half of my basement hopefully within the next 2 weeks, then I will be framing out the front half and “finishing” which will take another 1-2 weeks depending on my schedule. That lands the need date sometime in the beginning of January. I may move faster and just get this done, but the cabinets are not a dire need as far as the project goes.

I have 2 really solid cabinets (Double door) in my basement (and matching hung cabinets). If you need measurements I can get some tonight.

If you want some or all you can have them. The wall cabinets are hanging be we can remove them.

No rush. I can even keep them until you need them.

If they are hanging why do you want them gone?

If they are pretty decent I am sold, name your price.

They are in the basement that the previous owener was turning into a downstairs kitchen…I don’t need them or plan on using them.

They are pretty nice, just dusty…I was going to toss them anyways when I finished gutting the basement if I couldn’t get rid of them, so you can have them…for FREE! You just have prefect timing.

You can come check them out anytime. I’m home tonight and likely this weekend. They are in West Seneca.

There is a pretty beefy counter top as well. You can have that too if you wish. I can help deliver if you need it.

(716) 432-5608 Call or text…

Big :tup: to Luke

As if you all didn’t know how great of a guy he is, he helped to remove them, loaded them in my truck AND in his truck and brought them over to my house.

A HUGE thank you goes out to Luke. I will post up some pics once I get the room finished out.

No problem Mike. :tup:

I’m glad the are going to good use.

Thanks for the NYSpeed Bucks…that was very generous of you.