FS: Kitchen Cabinets

I recently remodeled my kitchen and have no need for the old cabinets. My mother-in-law was going to use them, but she went a different direction.

So basically it is:
2 upper (15") and one upper (30")
2 Lower (15")
http://www.rodandpiston.com/db/upload/files/DSCF0024.JPG

1 upper sink and 1 upper shelf
1 sink cabinet
I think I have the dishwasher side panel too
http://www.rodandpiston.com/db/upload/files/DSCF0025.JPG

These would be great for rental properties and just need a cleanup. I’m looking to get $400 or best offer.

Items are in Kenmore and Williamsville.

Yes, these are old pics of the kitchen decorated. Want to see my contemporary kitchen I made, go here:
http://nyspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36566

Cookies shown, not included. If there is so much of a need, I’ll buy a pack of cookies for the person that buys these :slight_smile:

fuck the cabinets, i want the cookies

Is it bad that I noticed those first as well?
D

no, what is bad is i am going to get some cookies from the bakery

Haha… If someone buys these I’ll throw in a pack of cookies :slight_smile:

i would be interested, but i dont think there are enough for my kitchen. are they new enough where i could match them?

also…did you hang/install them yourself? i am redoing mine this spring. i may need some guidance…

You will probably need more since on my 3rd wall I had existing cabinets from when my house was built. I believe you can get the almost exact same cabinets from Home Depot and Mr 2nds.

I did hang them myself. I did the entire kitchen re-do myself. It wasn’t bad and was a learning experience. And a little bit of luck.

are they solid or fiberboard?

It’s been a while since I’ve seen them, but I’m going to say they are solid oak. Almost positive on that actually. because they weren’t peeling layers or splitting.

BTW, selling as a group. Not splitting them up.

Great for a garage too! :bump:

My buddy is looking to remodel, just sent him the pix.

Cool deal. If he wants to check them out, I can meet him in Williamsville some evening.

Still available

Anyone?
I posted it on craiglist too so I can get hit with the barrage of lowballers.

thats funny your craigslist ad says

Hanging cabinets isn’t really hard. Offer a buddy some beer for the afternoon, a level and some shims and you will be fine. You just need to take your time in order to do the job right and line them up well. Very nice cabinets btw, surprised these havn’t been picked up already, glws.

what are they made out of? Solid wood or particleboard?

They are solid wood.

I have a few people checking them out on Monday possibly, so if interested PM me and I’ll shoot you a cell number.

sorry i totaly read over that you put there oak…lol… if you have no takers, give me a shout, i may take em off your hands and stick them in the basement for a while till i use them.

No problem. I have 5 interested from Craiglist. We’ll see how far that gets. But one girl wanting to check them out tomorrow night.

I’ll PM you if they are available mid-week

thx