Random LS parts

I have a few extra GM parts laying around that I need to get rid, originally got them with an LS1 for my E36 but since then they have just sat around.

LS1 Knock Sensors OE fits '98 style harness, includes harness with bad clips (mounted then decided to go with updated style) - $100

LS Style starters (1 long bolt style, 1 short bolt style) - $75 each

Corvette LS2/3 Oil Pan with windage tray & dipstick tube/dipstick (no pan gasket or oil cooler block off) - $150

98 Camaro 4L60E Flex Plate - $20
Surface Rust, not missing any teeth

Text anytime…(585)490-1307

Bump for a good friend! Help him out by buying his parts so we can finish his LS1 E36, then I can do many burnouts!

There will be many burnouts…or a couple, depending on how long the motor lasts with my luck :rolljerk:

Also small update to parts list, truck pan removed and Corvette pan added, comes with windage tray, dipstick & tube. Prices are flexible depending!

The water pump is brand new other than being used for mock up? Any pictures of that and the fuel rail covers?

Yessir, that’s what I was told by the gentleman that I bought the motor from. Appears that it did have coolant in it at some point, but the pulley really shows no signs of wear other than an impression left by a belt.

Pictures added to original post up top. Rail covers have all mounting grommets in tact.

Bump, Sold water pump and fuel rail covers…also added LS starters to original post