Random LS1 and Other Parts: Cam/Ported TB/etc.

Alright, they time has come for me to dismantle my car and turn it back to stock… I am giving it to my soon to be ex-wife so I can take my G6 GTP back…

Pretty much everything in my sig is FS…

LS1 Specific Items:
TSP 224R Cam: 224/224 .581/.581 112LSA - $200
Uncoated Hedman Headers w/ ORY - $150
Jantzer P&P TB w/ polished spring - $20 with exchange for stocker
LS6 Intake Manifold - $275
TCI Street Fighter Torque Converter (3000-3500 stall) - $200
TSP 7.400" Hardened Pushrods - $40
SLP Air lid (scratched a little) - $20
5.3 heads, hand ported, bare. - whatever the scrap metal is worth…

Can be used for LS1, and many others:
(8) Cobra “Blue Giant” 39lb fuel injectors w/ EV1-EV6 adapters to be used on pretty much anything… - $100
Used Innovative LC1 wideband w/ new-in-box sensor - $100

Other:
VW bug factory carpet floormats, brand new, in black - $50

I’ll probably add more, I have SO MUCH stuff that even I can’t remember what the fuck I have…

what kind of power are you making with this cam

I think I want the 5.3 heads from ya so let me know how much ontop of the parts Im giving you

When and where do you want to meet up friday?? What time? I will remember to bring the HP Tuners cable.

385whp with supporting mods, but I never pulled the 853 heads off of my motor… I planned on it.

It’s a solid cam, nice lope, smooth power curve.

Anyone want to buy my car the way it sits for $7000 obo?

Whatever is easier for you… I haven’t had a service call all fuckin week, so I’m just sitting home… not making any money… I’ll just give you the heads, and you can do with them what you wish… no charge for those.

sick dude

what do you want from me again? I have my manifolds and the stock cats, but I noticed today that the Cat. bolts are snapped off…you can drill them out and put new bolts in them if you want I mean I will still give them all to you if you want them

you also want my stock pushrods right?? Do you need anything like the timing chain or valve springs? oil pump?

any other info on wideband ?

is that wideband just the Controller and sensor, or does it have a gauge with it as well?

Controller and sensor… make offer if you want it.

so no gauge ???

No, the LC-1 you can log with a laptop via the digital output or you can use the analog outputs to introduce the A/F to your engine management or analog gauge.

ahhhhhh i see

so are these parts actually out of the car or no? Im interested in the 224 cam and pushrods, how were the street manners of the cam, usually for autos its either on a 113 or 114. Thanks

street manners are good with any cam as long as its tuned good.

tuned well

lol, you REALLY need to do research. 6 speed cars usually run a 112, or even a 110 lsa, automatics are usually 113-114 some 112, some cams on a 112 lsa are hard to tune, read up on the hot cam, small cam on a 112 lsa and people have idle problems as well as off idle problems because of the lsa

Cams are a pain in the balls to tune, regardless of transmission! Overlap introduces some interesting conditions @ idle, as it introduces a false lean condition to the O2 sensors. The easiest way to get around this is to tune the car for open loop.

I also like pickles.