Rankins 1.8t DD build

i sold it bc the tranny went

So youve got no luck with dd’s then?

none at all

:ninja:ninja

my friend in charlotte said 1000 cash. as it sits… low i know, but needs a motor.

yeah thats a little low… thats what i paid for the car. then put the s4 wheels on, new samco DV, 3 in intake and then paid for the motor and gas/tolls getting the motor… was hoping for atleast 1500

and being in pa till 330 and me having to still drive home lmao:ahh

well, like i said its an offer. you told me in needs a head, turbo and oilpump… if the oil pump failed im sure the bearings are junk… so it needs a motor… dont kill the messenger. and the tip, dv and that stuff not needed…

yeah i know and appreciate it …

Nick dont exspect to get more than what you paid for it after making it public that you only paid a grand for it

the little money you put into it doesnt accoutn for the fact that its blown up

Not trying to be a dick… just saying

nick i heard you lost twice to a stock car AND its auto?

(waiting for john to chime in)

yes twice wit no bottle …:rofl

damn thats sad

its supposedly a cc306 cammed wit ported heads 6 speed car also

nice car just needs a tune and other shit …not 100% on the 306 part more along the lines of a hotcam car

Wait what did he end up buying

a nice car i just looked he didnt post it up im not spillin any more than what i did

vagina’s…

when we going to line all 3 up :slight_smile:

Down boy down

me and couse are almost positive its a cc306…yeah i lost to john… my tune is completely fucked up from the guy before me…

john check this out, last night i ran my friends stg 3 cobalt and it rev limiter kicked in at 5500(like when i ran you)… then me and chris did another WOT run and it would let me go to 6300 possibly higher ( and it was pulling like a MF)