Rant.

There is little to no common decency left in this world…

So I’m on my way home from work, in Monroeville, and I’m at the GetGo on Old Wm. Penn…and a petite, moderately attractive blond girl is on the phone outside. I go in, get stuff, pay for gas, and pump it, and she’s standing there, trying to take her wiper blade off, as a car full of black (not that the race matters, but it’s been my experience that occasionally stereotypes exist for a reason. I’m an overweight Italian. I have a bad temper, talk with my hands, and like pasta) teenagers cat-call and whistle at her. I walk over to ask her if she needs help, and she’s nearly in tears. She locked her keys in her car. So, as no one stops to help, I begin to break into her car. Finally, another guy comes over to help but I’ve got it unlocked. The kids have finished pumping gas and are STILL being obscene.

Again, little to no common decency left.

Fuck people.

I hate people too!!

There is none at all. A few years ago when I still had my GSR I had a guy side swipe me in a Lincoln Town Car. Not quite and even match for an Integra. Anyway its clearly his fault my car is all banged up and nobody even stops to help or to at least vouch for me that it was his fault. The cops show up and just so happens he knows the cop. His word agianst mine his buddy obviously chooses his side. Insurance went way up and I had to pay out of pocket to fix my car since I only had liabilty. All someone had to do is stop for five fucking minutes but everyone was too busy being peices of shit. I’m always willing to lend a hand to people but its getting harder and harder anymore with the way things are.

Good job dude.
Did you get a phone number ?

They were laughing, could of did it under 5 seconds.

Monroville is a shit hole after all…what are you so upset about? Unfortunately the surrounds of a semi-major city are going to be shitty filled with garbage people. I watch packs of ghettos beat up bums downtown just for fun. It’s really sad. They are garbage, always will be garbage and that’s all i need to know. Hey, at least they’re not out robbing banks like us crazy white boys! So it’s really not so bad.

No, Shaggy, I didn’t get a phone number…she was like 18, and the fake-baking turns me off. Besides, I’m all domesticated these days.

And yeah, Monroeville = worst ever, except for Pitcairn and McKeesport. Makes me glad for everything north of the city.

Didn’t Monroeville used to be a nice suburban community?

The heart of Pittsburgh :rofl:

that was nice of u!

did you get a BJ out of it?

:smiley:

yesterday I seen a moderately attractive blonde girl in a bikini spining a hula hoops around her hips in her front yard lol.

I was kinda like wtf… you dont see that everyday. attention whore I bet

That getgo is on pitcairn hill. All the “G’s” from shitcairn come to get there cheap gas there.

Until the plan came together to try to clean up pittsburgh itself so they are offering cheaper housing in monroeville if your on welfare so thats why it went to hell.

Why not use that and explain to them that they were assholes?

I get myself in shit with the wife all the time for telling assholes that, they are in fact assholes. But what I have found is 8 out 10 assholes already know this fact and walk away, 1 out 10 thanks you for calling him out on it, and you may even become freinds, and the other 1 out of 10 wants to fight. No biggie there either.

breaking into cars FTW

I agree, its extremely sad. With all the renewed opportunities going into the city and raising prices of everything the benefit cleans up the city, but screws the burbs.

I noticed this alot lately due to my drive to work along Butler St. / Allegheny River boulevard. Has anyone else noticed how cleaned up Lawrenceville looks? Holy hell the place was practically a slum 3 years ago? With the new childrens hospital going in, everything on Penn Ave. out towards Oakmont is getting redone.

:bowrofl:

I’m working at the new Children’s right now, and the caliber of that area is still, eh…:ugh2:

Well once you get off the main drag, i’ll give you that. But when did you ever think there would be 2 art galleries and a indie movie theater down there.

soo dumkb ass’s were yelling at a hot girl. and a decent guy helped the hot girl. wow news flash wow. welcome to 1959

Yes except for Garden City. It has always been interesting to say the least. It is funny because the first place real estate people take young home buyers who want a home in Monroeville is Garden City…lol

The original poster said the Get Go on Old William Penn Highway which is down by University park on the opposite side of Route 22. He is not talking about the one up by Target and Giant Eagle.

Other than Cedar Ridge the area by the Getgo you are talking about by Target is not that bad on Strochin until you actually get down onto Pitcarin RD and Wall ave.

4’s fire district over off of haymaker has to be one of the nicest areas and has the most new construction.

The biggest probelm in monroeville is Garden City and Shitcarin it’s self. That is where the cancer comes from. Fox Hill used to be a problem but it has calmed down a bit in the past couple years. 10 years ago we were constantly over there dealing with bullshit and backing 6 up.

Because with my luck, I’d get the one that wanted to fight. And then, I’d just end up shooting him. 4 black guys vs. 1 pissed off redneck from Middle of Nowhere, Beaver County = them dead and me getting arrested. Concealed weapon FTW. Not that I’m gun-happy, just out there, I have a tendency to get a little nervous.

And yes, the GetGo by University Park, not the one in Shitcairn.

And on that note, fuck Garden City. And if you live in Garden City, fuck you. And if you’re the guy in the stupid Scion tC with the faggot bodykit that cut me off when he ran the stop sign at the corner of Garden City Dr. and Old Wm. Penn today, fuck you twice. I hope you DIAF. I hate Garden City.