Rare NYSPEED cars, for real.

my rx7 isn’t “common” but i dunno if it qualifies for this thread or not lol

already put it up here boss.

wasnt in this thread tho :ham:

is it chipped?

well, my focus is an “S2” edition…it was the design pre-SVT and only a few thousand were made, and only like 2000 in my paint color…that is until ford desided how great a color it is that they threw it on every other car they make now. it was supposed to be a limited edition color. :rant:

EDIT: for the non-beleivers…the article on my car

http://media.ford.com/article_display.cfm?article_id=7968

Stock power is plenty for my needs.

1990 Pontiac McLaren TGP, 1 of 3000 made and the ONLY one on NYspeed.

I wish the S4 was rare still.

Same as listed in the other thread…

The only '97 Formula WS-6 on the board, and only one of 473 made; probably less than 400 left…

3 series
3 series
3kGT
Focus
Firebird

:lol:

you should try reading. Just an FYI

:word: to aaron and

seriously … i picked up an s4 and now all of a sudden i’m seeing them all over amherst. wtf people!

but back on topic. Only M Roadster on the board (and 1 of 3 in the area that i know of)

Not very special, you have a 300zx and a 3000gt, lots of both on the board.

I have 1 of the 4 FDs here on NYSPEED. Under 14k imported to the US, so it’s rare even in a broader sense, since we all know LOTS of them have been balled up/cut into pieces and otherwise ruined.

It’s going to be 1 of the 2 “soulless” RX7s locally. The other guy apparently isn’t really on here. Mods don’t count, but the LS1 swap basically makes it a different car.

Had an S2000 which was sorta rare here, but not really. I need to get another one, the car was a blast.

IF THAT’S THE CASE, I WOULD THINK MY BIMMER WOULD BE PRETTY RARE…

LOL

Yeah, but the FD stands on it’s own as a rare car, so I figured I could get away with throwing that in there. An E30 can’t cut it for rare. :wink:

Rumor has it there are fewer production Galant GSX’s than VR-4’s
1981 Datsun 510
NX2000 (but in reality it is just an ugly Sentra)
'71 240Z

1998 Dodge 1500 RamVan Hightop Conversion (yeah, who the fuck has one of those here?)

WOOOOOOO:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

How Many Crx’s Are On Here?:snky:

1994 camaro z28 … 1le package.

no a/c, no power stuff, no t-tops. pretty shitty actually. except the mad DOMESTIC POWAH and TORQUE, and some suspension, etc… only 135 made that year…!!

unfortunately i’m not the only one on the board with one of these beasts…