Rare NYSPEED cars, for real.

[quote=“badazzss,post:40,topic:27584"”]

1994 camaro z28 … 1le package.

no a/c, no power stuff, no t-tops. pretty shitty actually. except the mad DOMESTIC POWAH and TORQUE, and some suspension, etc… only 135 made that year…!!

unfortunately i’m not the only one on the board with one of these beasts…

[/quote]

the more we look at them, the more differences we notice too. no sound deadening in a bunch of places, sheetmetal under the roof has more holes in it, certain wiring/dash related changes to cut out extra weight.

this thread and the other one should just be deleted. it was a good try tho

true…

mine is sweet… youre is slow… etc etc. :slight_smile:

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:41,topic:27584"”]

the more we look at them, the more differences we notice too. no sound deadening in a bunch of places, sheetmetal under the roof has more holes in it, certain wiring/dash related changes to cut out extra weight.

[/quote]

I still win

I’ve never heard about anyone else on the board at all with a 2nd Gen cav. it’s definitly the only one with a LA1 swap.

There are surprisingly few Fox bodies here…just saying.

[quote=“93z24,post:45,topic:27584"”]

I’ve never heard about anyone else on the board at all with a 2nd Gen cav. it’s definitly the only one with a LA1 swap.

[/quote]

Here we go again

well if its just cars then i cant post, but i do have a '79 Kawasaki KZ750 Twin, not alot of the twins made, mostly 4cyl in that era. Im pretty sure im the only one on the board with one.

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:38,topic:27584"”]

Rumor has it there are fewer production Galant GSX’s than VR-4’s
1981 Datsun 510
NX2000 (but in reality it is just an ugly Sentra)
'71 240Z

1998 Dodge 1500 RamVan Hightop Conversion (yeah, who the fuck has one of those here?)

[/quote]

my dad had a 96 that was identical to yours, same color samd hightop etc… i never saw your interior, but his was a dull blue with 2 captains chairs and a manual rear seat… spencer used to make fun of it all the time… thing had 130k and its still going

[quote=“Daddie”"]

Please do not list your daddy or mommy’s car, we are talking about cars you yourself own.

[/quote]

[quote=“Viper966,post:49,topic:27584"”]

my dad had a 96 that was identical to yours, same color samd hightop etc… i never saw your interior, but his was a dull blue with 2 captains chairs and a manual rear seat… spencer used to make fun of it all the time… thing had 130k and its still going

[/quote]

:stuck_out_tongue:

Beige, 2 captains, bench/bed for the 3rd row. I need a new TV though, thinking a Walmart special 15" flat LCD would fit nicely.

89 Conquest Tsi 2 other member on the board have them but not my year.
My 89 is 1 of 5,600 or something like that

[quote=“Viper966,post:49,topic:27584"”]

my dad had a…

[/quote]

[quote=“K Cuv,post:11,topic:27584"”]

1 of 1500-2000 or so slicktops in N.America…only one on nyspeed

[/quote]

[quote=“3sny,post:20,topic:27584"”]

3000gt glass roof

[/quote]

[quote=“93z24,post:45,topic:27584"”]

[/quote]

[quote=“Daddie”"]

Not : “I’m the only guy with a cavalier with a NOS sticker on it”

Not : “I’m the only guy with a s13 with a front lip and body kit”

Not : “I’m the only guy with a turbo … Jeep Grand Cherokee etc…”

Please do not list your daddy or mommy’s car, we are talking about cars you yourself own…

[/quote]

Read people.

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:52,topic:27584"”]

Read people.

[/quote]

you missed the conquest

[quote=“01AudiS4,post:52,topic:27584"”]

Read people.

[/quote]

lol you posted a grand prix, yea its a special model but then you could consider kcuv’s car to be rare too. there were less of his made than your McLaren TGP.

i dont think this thread will ever really work for the fact that there will always be ppl that will think they have a rare car, and then someone else that thinks that it isnet rare and it sucks.

1978 Pontiac Grand Am. 1983 Honda Accord hatch. I guarantee no one has either of those.:wink:

[quote=“Daddie,post:2,topic:27584"”]

I also have an S2000, I believe there are 2 others with them on the board (not counting SoloII, because that’s his father’s I think).

[/quote]

[quote=“66impalass,post:53,topic:27584"”]

you missed the conquest

[/quote]

So his S2000 is’nt rare then either?Its rare to the board.Only 2 others have them.

ugh… this will never work.

It’s way too subjective. Depends too much on personal definition of “unique.” I could be a faggot and post that myself and bigtymer#### are the only VR6 Jettas on the board. But I’m not retarded. I know that there is nothing special about my car.

I thought i had the only dodge shelby charger on the board until the other thread. Where I was informed one other guy has one. So as far as I know I own one of the 2 dodge shelby chargers on the board. I have yet to see one on the road driving around apart from the one I own either. So overall they’re a decently hard to come by car it seems.

My 93 Cobra is 1 of 3993 ever produced.The only year the cobra was made in a Fox body. Mine is 1 of 803 of its color with leather made. Oh and it has less than 30k on it.