Rare old AWD Hot Hatch. check it out(and an RX-7)

its in a dumb spot too, not even on the rotor face, its down where it mounts to the hub. just pisses me right off

well after getting dicked around by brakelabs(because of course the rotors i have now are no longer available) guess what else isn’t available? the raybestos stock replacement rotors, i found probably the very last one(ordered and on the way), talked to raybestos, they basically said yea, there are none, there are no order for any, and there are no plans to make any, but good news! the part number is active…gee thanks

ended up spending hours to find a cross reference sheet with some china brand rotors i’ve never heard off, seems they are the ONLY stock replacement left, so those are on the way to me, lets hope they work or this car is going right into the lake

so to recap, i have one good rear drilled rotor, one bad rear drilled rotor, one good raybestos stock rotor on its way, and two china brand stock type rotors on the way, lets see if i can get two good rotors out of 4…

good news is i took the STI out and did some land-scraping activities over the weekend

turbo noises, mmmmm

most recent 323 progress video. brakes are a go, she drives well now :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Awesome work!

She’s back out for another summer! fired up first flick of the key, drove around a bunch over the weekend. this car is just too much fun.

will be going in soon for some rust repair, have a couple problem areas underneath but nothing that cannot be fixed

now its time to get working on the FC, that needs to see the light of day this summer!

1 Like

dont mind seeing this everyday

2 Likes

Nice!!!

Quite a quorum, i dig it.

EDIT: how have you liked the STI so far? Still a car I could see myself enjoying.

its a great DD, still fun enough.

it may be a little harsh of a ride for some, but i’m used to it i guess

1 Like

cleaned up the 323 a little also, wheels and mirrors not looking like crap anymore