Raynor Garage Doors

Just wanted to put this out there for everyone as an FYI. One of our divisions here at Kaz is Raynor Doors of WNY. We sell and service all makes and models of Raynor garage doors and the owner has set up some pretty aggressive pricing on all the doors / openers we offer. We have everything from basic un-insulated doors, insulated doors, all the way up to the “knock your socks off” decorative doors with all the bells and whistles. We handle installation and removal of the old door, and have all the available options from Raynor on openers, and all the available options for controllers (key pads, standard remotes, smart phone options, etc.) We don’t really get into commercial doors, just residential. We also have the ability to perform metal trimwork that sometimes needs to be replaced around the exterior perimeter of a garage door for a complete new look for a door that may have seen better days. Please PM me or contact me direct if you would like to me help out. Thanks again.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]32429[/ATTACH]

:tup: probably going to be looking into a new door soon. I’m assuming various color options are available?

Correct. You can go to the Raynor link provided and check it out. All doors come with various levels of finish / corrosion warranty as well. Kind of important in our climate. Let me know.

:tup:

Awesome…I’m hoping to get a new door this summer.

I always heard you were a backdoor salesman…

Not to put out the “sales spin” but I don’t know how long they plan to hold the early season pricing on these. Get with me to look at them. Prog, drove by your house the other day. Yes…you are a candidate.

Kinda OT. I’m in need of springs for my Raynor doors. Single 6foot doors. I have no idea what poundage I need. Can you help me?

I can check with our guy too see if he can help. Will have to be Monday though.