Rb20det Engine/Trans + Mckinney Mount Kit - FS

SOLD

Pm me if you are interested.

Pictures can been seen on my Kijiji page
http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-auto-parts-tires-engine-engine-parts-Rb20det-W0QQAdIdZ235893370

Still available, a few pms only two calls

I’ll trade you an iphone 4 32gb Unlocked 1 day old + some cash on my part if you’re interested

i’ll trade you large tv and some old vhs tapes … I’m jk lmao

Good luck with sale sounds like good deal

HAHA no trades

approx. how many km on engine? and was it in your vehicle or has it just been garaging it for awhile?

I bought it off of my mechanic about 8-9 Months ago, it has been in my garage since then. He says less than 120k kms. He is getting me a front clip with an rb25 on thursday,
I believe from the same supplier and has good compression. I wouldn’t doubt this rb20 is also in good condition… Wiring harness, ecu, turbo, its all here other than downpipe, and belts
which I think should be strapped with new ones usually anyway.

Edit: Also anyone interested in buying, will have to come get the motor :(, I have a Hoist atm to help but no van/pickup…

i pm’d you reply lol

willing to part motor mounts?

kinda wish i had the money for this id cram it in the s12

Still for sale $1000 OBO, now willing to sell Mckinney Mounts seperate for $400. Brand new

don’t part nothing till you get back to me!!!

Ok well, I still have everything… $900 for engine, and Mckinney mounts, you’re pretty much paying less than $500 for a good rb20, if no one wants this sick deal im busting out the sledge.

fuck i need this but no money till some one buys my shit

ill trade you for my gym stuff lol? I know I know, no trades :slight_smile: