Re: 2000 GS-R

http://smiliesftw.com/x/longgreddy.gif

http://smiliesftw.com/x/fagflagrainbow1.gif

$6,500 :wtf That’s more than you paid for it…MODS DONT ADD VALUE!!!

Then perhaps you can explain why you wanted 10,500 for a car that books for less than 2k?

Lmao fighttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Because that’s something that’s actually worth something.

Putting suspension in a car, that was worth at most $5k when he got it and he paid $6,000 does not make the car worth $6,500 which needs bumpers, paint etc. Not the buyers fault he put ridiculously priced suspension in it

My car is in a completely different league as far as car market, his car in a buyer’s eyes is a stock car.

do you value better gas mileage?

what? i got 30+mpg after my car was tuned…so thanks, do some more research

im not talking about your car jackass… im talking about my car, after i did the exhaust and cold air intake i got 33 to the gallon highway doing 80 plus on the way to cortland… wouldnt of happened without the “mods”

WRONG, so wrong…2 people i know…1 RSX and 1 Civic took their performance exhaust off and CAI off and put stock exhaust and stock airbox on and got better gas mileage… so you just pulled that out of your ass.

Err my civic did better with the intake vs stock airbox :nuts

:+1 exhaust and intake change the powerband of a car by allowing the intake and exh to move more frealy in turn burnin more gas

It helps the engine breath better and wont use any more gas untill you stuff the pedal to to floor

go ask lance… its common sense, make the engine work less hard… get better gas mileage

intake and exh dont take a load off the engine :crackup

by allowing it to breathe better it doesnt take stress off the engine?

What does Lance know all? Oh really? so making a head flow better and putting a header and full 3 inch exhaust with a velocity stack is going to make the MPG go way up right? all better flowing :idiots

If that was the case all these gas saving cars would have aftermarket CAI

you are retarded

Umm K&N advertises it for gas economy tardbag

:wtf :crackup

for some reason, he did get better mileage with the new intake and exhaust… perhaps because the muffler actually has something inside it now :lol