re: custom rims

Hi Guys,
I am looking for some 17x11 4x114.3 rims for my nissan 240sx…not sure of offset yet…

anyone know of any local custom rim companies?

or anyone know of a product that exists in the size that is a standard product?

Thanks
Adam

http://forums.nicoclub.com/zerothread?id=196133

Thats the only time I’ve ever seen that size for sale, except they are 5 lug. I hate to say it, unless you get a custom set made by that company in BC your not going to find much in 4-lug.

Andrew.

You will need custom… I dont think there are any rim makers in Ontario.
Check JLine wheels, Work wheels, Kodiak wheels (in BC)… And call up speed shops that sell these :wink:

www.kodiakracingwheels.com

outta BC, baller status LS1

Custom lightweight race wheels for performance and racing <-- from Kodiak website title :lol:

Kodiak charges for there work though.
But they make really nice 3 piece wheels.

Andrew.

www.iforged.com
www.hrewheels.com
www.forgeline.com

All good companies but its gonna be top dollar. Then again show me a cheap 17x11 wheel.

HRE are bling bling baller rims posing as performance/race rims.

nobody who seriously competes uses HRE.

word, and iforge is just a copy of HRE.

they are sporty luxury wheels but not for Adam…

Weld Racelites / BBS LM / Custom VOLK TE37 / Kodiak Kodiak Kodiak

You guys serious??? Ive been to several Time Attacks where there are many cars are rocking HRE and iforged wheels. All very serious track cars, from Porsches to even a Scion.

Ill be the first to agree they have become baller wheels but when they entered the market they were all performance.

Usually when you say that, you go from Porsches to even a (F360 Challenge, Zonda, etc… not Scion lol)
On a side note, Kodiak’s pricing is downright fair. 500 ish bucks a pop for a custom race wheel is not bad at all. Especially compared to what the rest are charging. iforged didn’t have prices, or a website up for that matter, but HRE and Forgeline wanted around a G per wheel. Which is excessive… to put it mildly haha.

kodiak, here i come then…

i want the option to run from 275’s to 335’s on the rear…thats why i need the silly width

oh man

your car is going to corner so ridiculously if you put some big tires up front too

thats exciting

http://www.google.ca/search?q=wheel+widening+aluminum

CCW complete custom wheel can probably make you a set of mesh classics for just under 2 grand usd.
but maybe you can score some nice mustang race wheels if you look all over their forums.

even with a 285 out back on a 10" wheel you will have enough grip if you buy nice tires.

I work at fastwheels they have several 2 peice rims that can be made to any offset and bolt pattern, 11 inches wide is too wide for a 240 unless you have a custom rear axle, the wheel will stick way out the fender and look ridiculous. Best bet is to stagger with a 9" wide in back and a 7.5 in front.

Try Work Wheels.
Friend of mine just ordered up some 18x11 and 18x13 Meister S1’s.

Nobody who races uses HRE?? LOL thats the biggest pile of shit ive ever heard in my LIFE!

You obviously havent been to any racing events outside the north pole.