real 300zx fan!

If TNC was active Sept 2006, I would’ve given you my old TT front bumper. FREE!! Shit, I would’ve painted it for you too at my cost. Black to white is not easy or cheap. That’s how much I hate your front bumper.

Look better??? I don’t agree. There’s no degree on ugly for certain things.

LOL, thanks for the offer
I dont have another choice at the moment, so im gonna have to live wit it for now

YO u guyz need to lay-off bountywolf’s case. u ever heard if u got nothing good to say then keep it to yourself. frig man, yo bro ur car looks good juss get the other rims :stuck_out_tongue: and do it the way u want it

ezz

:LOL

gtprince is rite, i didnt join this forum to create enemies, especially when i havent really met most of you. and to me the car dont look bad at all,

to each their own

OMG, I feel a little sorry for this poor Z. What the heck happened there? Was this for some movie mock-up or something? Don’t tell me this was all intentional for street use? It almost seems sacreligious. Please tell me this is only temporary?

:hmm

How many dimensions can it travel? It produces its own petroleum by refining minerals found in asteroids of deepsspace.

FLAGGED double posting a used joke :{

:S what’s so funny about that…i dont see the humour in it…

meh …hes ur ppl.

the seperation within the nissan community…is starting to become rather childish i think

Angelica, it remined me of a joke I heard. Something about a car discussion between a guy and girl.

Guy: “So what kind of car do you have?”
Girl: “A red one…hehehehehe”

Sorry, if I remembered the rest it might make sense. There’s something about women being predisposed with red cars. It must be a girl thang. :slight_smile:

man… wtf

looks like he lost control of his car and slid right into the ugly tree.

You misunderstand the point to anything I’ve just said, and you’ve missed the numerous conversations had from the past.
Absolutely nothing against bountywolf. In fact, if you haven’t noticed even in this thread alone, I’ve offered up assistance along with money to get his car looking ideal. Absolutely no segregation amongst the Nissan community here. I think it’s well shown amongst the attitudes of all the people that stick around here, that Nissan cars are intended as cars of class, not rice. General concensus has determined, “class,” from the past, and now it is a standard. People that don’t agree have left in the past… example “bXheXX”, coupled with a beautiful sendoff video made by goneinsixtyseconds :R

No enemies, and from what I understand, you’re a cool quiet cat.
Purely jokes, WE CAN HELP YOU :stuck_out_tongue:
Don’t worry yourself, we’ll catch you guys at the next meet.

Again, I’ll reiterate. No segregation amongst any of the Nissan Community. I don’t agree with some of what I’ve seen in the past on here, and I’ve spoken with various TNC friends about it.

Does it come witha Flux-Capacitor? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, had to say that. :smiley:

All kidding aside, each person has their own thoughts and perceptions of what they envision as a good mod. And to each their own of course. As Patrick has mentioned, there are certain mods and certain things that are just not done to a Z. For the most part, Z owners are usually purists who strive to maintain the integrity, appearance and performance of a Z. Of course each owner has added their own personal touch to their ride that will say something about themselves but usually within certain boundaries/limitations. It takes brave soul to step outside those boundaries and dabble with mods that would be considered tabboo or sacreligious. I commmend the owner of that Z for “Bravely going where no one has gone before”, but he will also have to understand and appreciate the majorities views and perspectives of his efforts as well - good and not so good.

Case in point.
I just removed a very expensive HKS Catback system in lieu of a more civilized dual muffler set-up. I’ve already been told that I was crazy to do so. That the HKS sysytem is a top drawer one and that it looks great on the Z. Even with those comments, I was still motivated to replace it even though there was nothing mechanically wrong with that system. Heck, it may have produced even better HP than my new Megan system. Notwithstanding all of the above, I replaced it anyway. Why, - esthetics and personal perceptions of what’s acceptable and pleasing to me. No different than what the other Z owner has done with his Z.

aaahhh i see i see…well the reason i like the red is because it catches peoples eye(sumtimes not the right people ie. cops)…but i like the way it stands out…not that the car itself doesnt stand out enough.
its also just personal preference…and referring back to what i had originally said…all of the 300’s where nice, and it wasnt that the other convertible wasn’t nice…i was just drawn more to the red one

^^^cmon dont u know that the red cars go faster :stuck_out_tongue:

only if its a civic lol

oh common, get off you’re ****ing high horse angelica, and please stop being such an “elitest”. I’m tired of this bullshit, and flak i get in this community over honda’s and acura’s. We as car enthusiasts shouldn’t be talking shit about one car manufacturer or another, but should be coming together, if not anything, to make a stand against these biased and discriminating police. because, at the end of the day, we are all alike, and we have noone to stand up for ourselves but eachother. so please, stop this ****ing honda/acura bashing, i’m tired of this ****ing bullshit.

/sarcasm. only ****ing around with you, hehehe :smiley:

**** YOU!!! man…u and ur…teg …u picture taking…crazy dancing…whore

:R hehe