Real life hero vote

ok this is sort of dumb. but who do you belive is more of a hero

police men or firemen?

i am going have to say fireman becuase evreytime i see an acident or a 911 cal they are 95% always the first one’s there.

fireman and paramedics arent allowed to move into till the area is cleared by the police if its a hostile situation.

I think its hard to vote between the two. What about doctors, EMTs, ect.

But police will loose this vote, because “dem pigs be hatin me y0” :bloated:

:slight_smile:

There is no such thing a volunteer police…

There is. But they don’t do anything even close to what paid police do. So, yeah, your right. Nevermind lol.

EDIT_and no not any organizations like that around here.

i’m with the asshole mod… just on how much that job must suck

nothing against firefighters though

and oh boy, i’m ready for the drama, which is truly coming. thank you adam :tup:

Hmmm. I don’t think I can really choose. They’re both excellent and essential to every community they serve in. You can’t really be safe without them both. :slight_smile:

this thread fucking blows.

firemen

ef da police y0

no no, i’m back. i know what this feels like. i feel like i’m five for responding

see below

policemen. cause NO MATTER how dangerous the situation is…they HAVE to do it.

Firefighters can just let a building burn if its tooo dangerous.

Firefighters just don’t hose fires down… they also have to navigate through fire and save people. Buildings collapse on them… they lose air… they die.

I say Firemen because how often do firemen pull you over just to hassle you over going a little fast?

add Zer0dazE to the list … he’s a hero to most of the people here on :smiley:
but if those are the only options, I’d say that they both are … both risk their lives on a daily basis … both save people … yada yada yada

<~~~Fireman vote for Fireman!

Yes there is

Buffalo police Reserves, Town of Tonawanda Police Auxilary…

po pos are more dicks than heros. hence firefighter

they both save lives, so :tup: to both.

i cant stand traffic cops though. getting pulled over for blowing through a red light or endangering other drivers/people is fine by me, but sitting in a parking lot gunning people all day is teh suck.

i was thinking about voting for the cops, since everyone is always “fuk them pigs, i hate cops :blah: :blah:” so they need some lovin too since they are always being hated on.

but i appreciate VOLUNTEER firefighters the most, since they are giving up their own time, and are not being paid. they are just doing the town and people a service and get nothing for it.

edit: since there wasn’t a category to vote for jack bauer and CTU i voted for the police :lol:

firemen tend to be friendlier, smile more, and honk their horns at me when I’m walking to school, so I’ll vote for them. oh yeah, and I don’t like cops.