really bored today....

so me and my friend kurt put some 29" hoosier race slicks on my car and went for a drive to s14m3’s house. pics in the garage

:eek: time for some fender flares:D

sweet :smiley: i bet u were out burning tire… :burnout:

hell yea as long as i wanted to… on the way back from s14m3’s house we got some good driftin in an empty lot. definitely a fun time. if i ever get to do it again we’ll get the video camera.

that would definetly be great to watch :wink:

i need some et streets for the back of the 240 :frowning:

definitely will have footage of something cus we have video of prp, snow drifin in my ranger, and numerous burnout footage, and footage of a turboed eclipse with the camer stapped to the front mount, and nelson ledges footage. just gotta motivate myself to edit it and make a vid.

Originally posted by 1320
i need some et streets for the back of the 240 :frowning:

haha. these arent even drag tires there tires off an ARCA car my friend kurt has a bunch at his house. I wanna try em out again in the dry to go bang some corners. One problem though…they rub sooooooooooo bad. the offset is completly wrong but they work.

A friend of mine used those at the track. They hook-up pretty good.:bigok: becarful you don’t f up your quarter.

Are you actually going to run the 29"s or was that just for the hell of it? I know most Fbody folks run 28"s at largest… and to do that they usually mvoe the axle back about .5" (adjustable control arms or custom LCA relo-brackets) and shave the leading edge of the back bumper.

-TJ

i was hoping for some burnout pics…

:frowning:

that was just for the hell of it when i go to the track i’ll prolly just run 315’s since im stock.as far as burnout pics go it was wet out so all the did was spin there was no smoke, we just wanted to see how retarded my car would look with the 29" tires. I will get pics up when its dry out though